We spent many hours on research to finding 1800 watt convection oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 1800 watt convection oven, you should not miss this article. 1800 watt convection oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 1800 watt convection oven by our suggestions
797 reviews analysed
1. Magic Mill Air Fryer Toaster Oven – 30L Capacity 1800w Smart Rotisserie Convection Oven and Dehydrator With 3 Style Trays – LED Display – Brushed Stainless Steel
- THE ONLY KITCHEN APPLIANCE YOU’LL EVER NEED: With So Many Preset Options, This Magic Mill Oven is Truly Magical
- Toast, Pizza, Bake, Airfry, Broil, Rotisserie Dehydrate, and Keep Warm – Do It All In This Compact Countertop Convection Oven!
- WIPE-CLEAN SURFACE: The Magic Mill Convection Oven Air Fryer Combo comes with a removable crumb tray, a solid nonstick interior, and a high-quality glass door for hassle-free cleaning
- not dishwasher safe.
- Enjoy extra perks such as the crumb tray, air fryer basket, food tray, wire rack, rotisserie fork set, and rotisserie handle.
- 30L LARGE CAPACITY: Don’t let this convection toaster oven’s compact design fool you
- it easily accommodates up to 6 slices of toast, a 5-pound chicken, a 9-inch cake, or a 13-inch pizza pie Includes 3 Style Stainless Steel Trays, Toaster, Air Fryer, And Dehydrator.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Motor: 1800w (120v)
- Outer Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.1 x 16.5 x 12.1 inches
- Inner Dimensions: 14.2 x 13.9 x 9.8 inches
- Temperature Capacity: 80-450F for up to 24 hours
- Color: brushed stainless steel
The Magic Mill Air Fryer Convection Oven is worth clearing counter space!
If You Cook A lot, A quality toaster oven that can do much more than just toast can definitely make life
Easier. If you do not have a full-size oven—which tends to require a generous budget and counter
space—then you will find this Magic Mill Oven Especially Useful. This Countertop Appliance also has value
A standalone cooking device, regardless of whether it’ staking the place of a full-size oven or simply in
use as a secondary way to prepare food.
It is an ideal blend of convenience, reliability, and outstanding performance.
This magical oven includes various cooking functions designed for different types of food, including
sandwiches, cookies, pizzas, and chicken. These functions allow you to set the time, temperature, and
cooking method (broil, toast, bake, warm, air fry, ferment, dehydrate) for some of the most common
oven-to-table meals without having to mess with other knobs and dials or rely on guesswork to find the
360 Air Crisp Technology
Crisp and cook your favorite meals in a whirlwind of superheated hot air instead of fat. Intuitive heating
combined with 360° seamless airflow helps reduce cooking time and produces evenly cooked, crispier
results. With 1,800 watts of power and a 2-speed fan, the oven heats up quickly, getting your
meals to the table in no time.
Other convenient features enhance the oven’s usability, such as an interior oven light for clear visual
monitoring, a LED touch display for easy control, and anon-stick cavity coating to simplify clean-up.
IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO DISCOVER THE “MAGIC” OF MAGIC MILL.
2. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
3. Cuisinart TOB-60N1 Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart’s Chef’s Toaster Convection Oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches, and bagels. With 1800 watts, the Oven quickly heats up and the Exact Heat sensor produces precise temperatures and perfect results every time. The roomy easy-clean nonstick interior can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan, or an entire chicken for your family dinner! Even toast is elevated in this Oven, with our Always Even toast control, so everybody gets a slice with the shade they want. Features: 1800 watts of power|0.6-cubic-foot capacity fits a 12″ pizza and 6 slices of toast|Functions: bake broil toast convection bake convection broil and warm|Precise toast shade control|Nonstick interior for easy cleaning|Brushed stainless steel finish|Power On LED indicator|Slide-out crumb tray|Recipe book|Limited 2-year warranty|BPA free*
4. De’Longhi EO141150M Livenza Compact Convection Oven 0.5 cu. Ft. Silver
- Heat Lock System maintains the temperature inside while emitting up to 30% less heat off the glass door.
- 40% FASTER COOKING: The convection fan works with heating elements to evenly distribute air through the oven for quick, precise cooking
- 9 PRESETS: Whether you want to make a pizza or bake cookies, nine presets help take the guesswork out of cooking
- SAVE TIME AND ENERGY: Preheats up to 60% faster than full-size conventional ovens *When compared with average 30″/5 cubic feet range oven
- SEE WHAT’S COOKING: The internal light helps you keep an eye on your dishes
- SIMPLE CLEANUP: The nonstick, scratch-resistant interior makes cleanup quick and easy
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROLS & DISPLAY: Easy-to-use electronic controls and an LCD screen let you adjust and keep an eye on cook times from a distance
- EXCLUSIVE RECIPE APP: Enjoy recipes developed specifically for this oven, including suggested oven settings and controls
The De’Longhi Livenza Compact Convection Oven: roast, broil and bake with ease while eliminating the need for and excess heat of your full-size oven. With the Livenza Compact Convection Oven, you can do this and more. An innovative heating system maintains consistent heat with insulated construction and a double glass door. This beautifully engineered design has convenience and precision in mind, featuring nine preset functions that take the guesswork out of cooking. It’s spacious enough to cook all of your most loved meals, fitting a whole chicken or pizza, yet sleek and compact enough to complement any kitchen. Its powerful convection works with the circulation of hot air, which cooks your food up to 40% faster and evenly, without adding heat to the kitchen. Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the nonstick, scratch-resistant interior. There’s never been such performance in compact convection cooking.
5. Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
6. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven,Stainless Steel
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13″ pizza and 9″ x 13″ baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 20.87″ L x 16.93″ W x 11.42″ H
Cuisinart chef’s convection oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches and bagels. Heating power of 1800 watts provides quick heat up time, precise temperature and perfect results every time. The easy-clean nonstick interior is so roomy it can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan or an entire 9-pound chicken. Easiest way to make a real home-cooked meal – every day!
7. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Silver
- 1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light. Dimensions (L X W X H) : 15.50 x 16.00 x 14.00 inches
- Capacity: Toast 6 slices of bread, Air Fry 3lbs of chicken wings, Bake a 12-inch pizza or Roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable Thermostat with 60-Minute Timer/Auto Shutoff, Toast Shade Selector-Timer
- Includes: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket
The Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven is a premium full-size toaster oven with a built-in airfryer. It will not only bake a 4 lb. chicken or 12 in. pizza, broil salmon steaks, and toast 6 bagel halves at once, it can also airfry up to 3 lbs. of food using little or no oil. Powerful ultra-hot air “fries” favorites like wings, chicken tenders, and fish and chips to crisp, golden-brown doneness. And since a toaster oven stays on the countertop, this is a fryer that never has to be put away. Enjoy the crunchy texture and tastes you love – no deep fryer required. The AirFryer Toaster Oven, only from Cuisinart!
8. Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital oven with Convection/Toast/Bake/Broil Function 6-Slice Bread/12-Inch Pizza Stainless Steel
- 7 preset menus: toast, bake, broil, pizza, cookies, defrost, reheat, rotisserie, keep Warm and convection
- Large, easy-to-read, backlit LED display with white text and blue background
- Holds six slice capacity, Fits 12 inch pizza
- Convection fan for even and faster cooking
- Includes baking pan and three-piece rotisserie kit
This ten-function digital Toshiba toaster oven with convection has a six-slice Capacity and features a Stainless Steel front that will compliment any kitchen. It’s big enough to cook most family meals, including a roast chicken or 9×13 inch casserole. The large, backlit Blue LED digital display menu is easy to read and lets you adjust cooking mode, time and temperature with a simple turn of the dial the oven temperature can be set from 150 to 450 DegreeF for up to two hours. Upper and lower heating elements and a convection fan provide even cooking. The adjustable rack positions give flexibility to cook multiple types of food. A removable crumb tray simplifies cleaning. A baking pan and three-piece Rotisserie kit are included.
9. DeLonghi EO241250M Livenza Digital Stainless Steel Countertop Convection Oven
- TRUE EUROPEAN CONVECTION: The convection setting utilizes circulated hot air to cook faster and more evenly.External dimensions (l x w x h inches):19 x 17.5 x 12 inches
- INSULATED TO MAINTAIN HEAT: An innovative heating system maintains consistent heat due to insulated construction and a double glass door
- MULTI-LEVEL COOKING: Four adjustable positions for the two included racks maximize space and save you time for a variety of meals
- EIGHT PRESET PROGRAMS: Whether you want to make a pizza, roast a chicken or bake cookies, one of the eight preset programs is perfect for the job
- Spacious 24L cooking capacity with internal light that helps you keep an eye on your dishes
The De’Longhi Livenza Oven, model EO241250M, features a range of cooking and baking settings that focus on performance no matter the culinary task. The Triple Surround Cooking System features three heating areas – upper and lower plus one around the fan – to create a unique “M” shaped design to help distribute heat evenly and efficiently With 4 different cooking levels and the ability to cook on 2 levels at once using the rack assist guide, the 24L capacity allows you to make multiple recipes without ever having to turn on your traditional, full sized oven. Settings to choose from include bake, convection bake, broil/grill and defrost. You can also choose from unique settings such as fresh or frozen cookie bake and thin, normal or deep dish crust selections for pizza. The Livenza Oven’s unique advanced insulation maintains an accurate, consistent cooking temperature on the inside, while staying cooler on the outside. It is the perfect tool to create great tasting recipes like unique appetizers, perfectly broiled steaks, and even apple pie. The double glass door and internal temperature check offer added protection and peace of mind. Additional features include a nonstick interior for a scratch resistant, easy to clean cavity and an auto shut off setting. Comes with two wire racks, bake tray, crumb tray and pizza pan.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1800 Watt Convection Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!