Nowadays, there are so many products of 20 volt dewalt nailers in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 20 volt dewalt nailers in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 20 volt dewalt nailers which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
951 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
2. DEWALT DCN660B 20V 16 Gauge 20° Finish Nailer
This product features a 20-Degree finish nailer, bump operating mode, and integrated LED lights as well. It is convenient and works effectively. It is definitely a great quality product.
3. DEWALT DCN692B 20V Max XR Brushless Dual Speed Nailer
- Brushless Motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3-1/2″ nails
- Sequential or bump operating modes
- Dual Speed optimizes the motor for different nail lenghts
- Accepts 30-34 degree paper tape nails, clipped and off set round head
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALTÂ 20V MAX XR Brushless 2 Speed Nailer uses the power of a brushless motor to drive in nails anywhere from 2 inches to 3-1/2 inches long. With two operating modes, you can use your tool in sequential mode, for precision in placement, or bump mode, which provides speed for finishing quickly. The dual speed option on this cordless nailer also allows for the use of different nail lengths. For safety, there is a trigger lock to disable the trigger when the tool is not in use. The top cap of this DEWALT nailer is impact resistant, for your peace of mind, and removable, for easy machine troubleshooting. The nose cap is similarly easy to access to remove jammed nails safely and simply. Weighing in at 7.7 pounds, this cordless nailer is heavy duty and will be fine on tough jobsites. To back this up is the DEWALT Guaranteed ToughÂ 3-year limited warranty to cover your tool.
4. DEWALT 20V MAX XR 16 GA Cordless Str
DeWALT DCN662B 20-Volt 16-Gauge Cordless Straight Finish Nailer – Bare Tool
5. DeWalt DWFP72155 15 Gauge Precision Point "DA" Style Angle Finish Nailer
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
Precision point technology: precise nail placement due to a smaller nose, compared to current DeWalt nailers, and No need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. 16″ on-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16″ from end to nose for installing wall trim.
6. DEWALT D51257K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad
- Sequential action trigger installed
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
From the Manufacturer
The D51257K ushers in the next generation of DEWALT finish nailers. Making use of Sealed Lube Dual Technology, allows the unit’s motor to work as either an oil free or an oil lubricated unit. Tool-free features include: an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and a 360° rotating exhaust cap. Uses 1″ to 2-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 65 mm) 16 gauge straight collated nails and includes carrying case, 1000 of 2″ finish nails, a low profile no-mar pad, a pre-installed sequential action trigger, as well a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
7. DEWALT DWF83PL Collated Framing Nails
Industrial grade design for high speed and high volume framing applications. Recoil dampening engine system to minimize recoil. Adjustable rafter hook. Lightweight at only 8 lbs. With enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control. Tool free features depth-of-drive adjustment for precise setting of fasteners and selectable trigger for bump or sequential actuation mode. Fastener diameter range .113 to .148″. magazine capacity of 50 nails. Operating pressure 70-120 psi. Over mold grip.
8. DEWALT DCN21PLB 20V MAX 21° Plastic Collated Cordless Framing Nailer (Tool Only)
- Dual-speed motor optimzed to drive a wide range of fasteners for versatility
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump-fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- High-strength aluminum magazine with easy-to-operate pusher latch
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
The 20V MAX* 21° Plastic Collated Cordless Framing Nailer delivers the performance demanded by pro’s to get the job done. The DCN21PL can drive a range of plastic collated fasteners up to 3-1/4″ and 0.148″ in diameter into a wide range of materials. Its compact shape, well-balanced design, and easy-to-operate features make it a highly productive tool capable of getting the job done quickly and efficiently. 100% battery power means you can show up and start working without wasting time setting up a compressor or spending money on costly fuel cell replacements.
9. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
10. Freeman PE20V2118G Cordless 20V 2-in-1 18 Gauge 2" Nailer and Stapler with Batteries, Case, and Fasteners
- Ideal for decorative trim, moulding, cabinetry, paneling, upholstery, insulation, plastic sheeting, window casing, furniture trim, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 3/4″ to 1-5/8″
- High power technology provides fast firing speeds up to 30 nails / staples per minute
- Select fire switch for fast and easy switching between bump and single firing mode
- Two high capacity 20V 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries produce enhanced battery life
- Quick charger fully charges batteries in under 30 minutes for less downtime
- Easy access nose for clearing jams in the event of a jammed fastener
- Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for various applications
- LED light indicator warns of nail jams, low battery, and an empty magazine
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use and increased control
The Freeman PE20V2118G Cordless 20 Volt 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2″ Nailer and Stapler with Lithium-Ion Batteries, Case, and Fasteners is specifically designed for finish work around the house and job site such as moulding and trim, insulation, plastic sheeting, cabinetry, paneling, and hobbies and crafts. This battery powered tool is compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 3/4″ to 1-5/8″. The cordless electric design delivers high power technology and fast firing speeds, and eliminates the need to be tethered to a loud and heavy air compressor. The battery is capable of 400 shots per charge and 30 fasteners per minute, and can be fully charged in 30 minutes or less. The select fire switch on the side panel toggles between sequential single firing for precision or contact bump firing for speed. The depth of the nails and staples is adjusted by turning a wheel above the drive blade. The no mar tip protects your work surface, ensuring professional results for DIYers as well as construction contractors. An ergonomic handle helps reduce fatigue and increase control. Red and green LED lights on the side of the tool indicate when the battery is low, the tool is jammed, fasteners are low, or the tool is overheating.
Upgraded features of this combo cordless nail gun and stapler include the Freeman F20 Platform (20 volts instead of 18), battery level indicator lights on the lithium-ion batteries, a 4 amp rapid charger up from 1.7 amps, and a more reliable re-engineered nose design for less jamming.
This kit comes with everything you need to get started, including two 20V lithium-ion batteries, a rapid charger, 500 brad nails, 500 staples, an adjustment tool, and a hard-sided blow molded case to store it all when you are done. The Cordless 20 Volt 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2″ Nailer and Stapler will increase your productivity when tackling home improvement and repair projects, and is covered by Freeman’s 1 Year Professional Tool Warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20 Volt Dewalt Nailers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!