The Best 30 Range Multimetr
Nowadays, there are so many products of 30 range multimetr in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 30 range multimetr in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 30 range multimetr which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
689 reviews analysed
1. Fluke 115 Compact True-RMS Digital Multimeter
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- safety rated
- Large white LED Backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Operating Temperature -10 °C to + 50 °C Storage Temperature -40 °C to + 60 °C
- Check continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode test
- Measures 20 A (30 seconds momentary; 10 A continuous)
- True-RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
The Fluke 115 Field Service True-RMS Technicians Multimeter is a compact meter for field service technicians and it is also the solution for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications. It includes a 4mm silicone test lead set, a user manual and an installed 9V battery. The Fluke 115 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, test diodes frequency, continuity and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap. It has been independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 Volt environments Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running.
Rugged and accurate enough for professional use, the Fluke 115 Multimeter for Field Service Technicians is ideal for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications. Offering Min/Max/Average measurements with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations, this True-RMS meter provides easy one-handed operation in a compact package. For added convenience, it arrives ready to go with TL75 test leads, holster, and nine-volt battery.
Clearly-labeled functions and a large digital display facilitate quick readings.
Portable True-RMS Meter for Readings On the Go
Lightweight and compact, the Fluke 115 is easy to handle, making it the perfect choice for measuring components, voltages, and circuits on the go. Accurate, easy-to-use, and comfortable to carry in the palm of your hand, this multimeter does it all. Use it on the jobsite or around the house–wherever and whenever you need a general purpose, portable meter that gives clear, accurate readings.
Compatible with ToolPak, a convenient magnetic holder (sold separately), the Fluke 115 will give you even greater on-the-job portability.
Simple, Intuitive Operation Ensures Accuracy
Complete with a backlit 6,000-count digital display that features large digits for easy reading, the Fluke 115 is exceptionally user friendly. Its straightforward labeling clearly shows the function of each button, dial, and jack. And best of all, this True RMS meter gives you easy-to-understand readings. For example, a simple beep indicates when a wire or fuse is functioning properly–no beep means it’s time to recheck your settings.
For further convenience, the Fluke 115 offers auto ranging, and it guards against common errors that could lead to inaccurate readings. For example, if you forget to turn the dial to ‘A’, and then feed current into the meter, or if you switch the dial to ‘A’, but forget to switch the lead to amps, this meter will alert you to the problem.
Professional Meter That’s Versatile, Safe, and Accurate
Offering a DC ma range that can handle everything from 200ma to 1A, the Fluke 115 allows you to check continuity, frequency, capacitance, and diode test. It measures 20 A (30 seconds momentary, 10 A continuous) and even provides accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
Additionally, its operating temperature range of -10 degrees to +60 degrees Celsius combines with durable casing for maximum resistance to wear and tear. An added bonus, overload protection ensures uninterrupted operation and long life.
CAT III 600-volt safety rated, the Fluke 115 is UL, CSA, TUV, and VDE listed, and all of its inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V.
What’s in the Box
Multimeter; holster; nine-volt battery (installed); 4mm silicone test lead set; and user manual.
2. AideTek VC99+ Digital Auto Range Multimeter Tester Capacitor Amp Voltage AC DC Analog Bar Buzz
- AC/DC V A R C Temp Frequency test, Data hold, buzz, diode, he auto power off large LCD display
- Analog bar display Relative value, frequency/duty cycle measuring, data hold
- DCV ACV up to 1000V ACA DCA up to 20A Resistance 60Mohm Capacitance 2000uF
- Frequency up 60Mhz diode buzz he / Continuity test auto range full protection
- Auto power off data hold compared with FLUKE 1/3 cost
One of the best price vs quality multimeter on the market, we sold several thousands per month, very stable, large display, good quality with one year warranty.
3. ALLOSUN Pocket Size Digital Multimeter Auto Range Multi Tester (EM3082 (Auto Range))
- Auto range pocket size digital multimeter
- 3 1/2-digit LCD, with a max. Reading of 1999
- Design for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, diode and continuity.
- Built-in buzzer
- polarity indication
- data hold function
- auto power off
- For international transport safety, batteries were insulated in the meter. Please remove the insulation sheet before using.
4. Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts – Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C
With its integrated non-contact voltage detection and the AutoV/LoZ function preventing false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter is the ideal multimeter for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings, measuring frequency and capacitance. With its easy-to-use design, the Fluke 117 will save you time, allowing you to move from job to job with ease. Surge protection 6 kV peak per IEC 61010–1 600 VCAT III, Pollution Degree 2
From the Manufacturer
Compact true-rms meter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact-voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
5. Multimeters, Digital Clamp Meter, Auto Range AC/DC Multimeter Test 6000 Counts, TRUE RMS NCV Ohm Diode Resistance Meters Measurements Test Tester, Clamp Multimeter
- ✔WIDE APPLICATION: This instrument performs AC/DC voltage, AC Current, Resistance, Audible Continuity, Diode ect. It is a 3 5/6 digits, 6000 counts auto ranging digital clamp multimeter. It can solve the problem of cars and household appliances safely and accurately. Widely served in home school lab factory for professional electricians technicians home users.
- ✔SPECIAL(OUTSTANDING) FEATURES: Convenient one-hand holding design, Comes with an LED flashlight for clamp measuring in the dark area. High Resolution, Large Backlit LCD Screen Improves Visibility. It has the functions of polarity indication, data hold, maximum value hold, over range indication, automatic power-off, Ielectric torch,NCV,and rms measure. It can be operated easily and is an ideal instrument tool.
- ✔SAFE AND EASY TO USE: DT2015 series digital clamp multimeter has been designed according to EN61010-1 oncoming electronic measuring instruments with an over voltage category (CAT III 600V) and Pollution degree 2. Non-contact Voltage Detection Function with a Sensor to Detect Voltage and Avoid Electric Shock without Touching Any Wires.
- ✔HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of high quality ABS, it is durable and can be used for a long time. Package Includes: 1 x Digital Clamp Multimeter, 2 x Test Leads (a pair), 1 x User Manual, 3 x built-in battery(1.5v AAA), 1 x Soft carrying case.
- ✔QUALITY ASSURANCE: This instrument is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. This warranty does not cover expandable items such as batteries&fuses. Our compan’s mission is to pursuit 100% satisfaction. Thus we offer 2 quality assurance.
6. AstroAI Digital Multimeter, TRMS 4000 Counts Volt Meter (Manual and Auto Ranging); Measures Voltage Tester, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Frequency; Tests Diodes, Temperature
- WIDE RANGE of tests for AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency and Temperature
- Tests Diodes
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- EASE OF USE: Convenient features like Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Kickstand, and Low Battery Indicator make taking and recording measurements easier than ever before
- IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL settings where it can handle the demands of a long workday, from the durable exterior to the wide range of heavy-duty capabilities
- SAFETY FIRST: Two integrated fuses rated at F500mA/600V and F10A/600V
- Explosion-proof ceramic fuses provide maximum safety
- The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively
- Overload protection on all ranges. 3 Year Warranty provided by AstroAI
The AstroAI True RMS Multimeter is designed to be safely and accurately used by professionals in a commercial setting or weekend DIYer’s that need a little more power utility from their standard digital multimeter. It’s easy and safe to operate with advanced features built for measuring seemingly everything. Run tests on diodes while being able to measure voltage, current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, and frequency, all on one device. This multimeter is designed to be used in commercial settings, but can also be brought home to use with automotive or household electrical problems.
Digital Display: 3 ¾ , 3999
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
LCD Size: 55 x 31mm
Range Selection: Auto or Manual
Low Battery Indication
Operating Environment: 32°F~104°F (0°C~40°C); <80%>80%>
Storage Temperature: 14°F~122°F (-10°C~50°C); <85%>85%>
Power: 3 x 1.5V, AAA Batteries Included
Weight: Approx 157g
Safety/Compliances: EN 61010-1 CAT III 600V
DC Voltage: 400mV ±(0.8%+3), 4V/40V/400V ±(0.8%+3), 600V (1%+5)
AC Voltage: 400mV ±(1.2%+5); 4V/40V/400V ±(1.0%+8); 600V ±(1.2%+5)
Temperature: -40°C~1370°C; -40°F~2000°F (2.5%+4 depending on temp)
DC Current: 400μA/4000μA/40mA/400mA ±(1.2%+8); 4A/10A ±(1.2%+8)
AC Current: 400μA/4000μA/40mA/400mA ±(1.5%+8); 4A/10A ±(2.0%+10)
Resistance: 400Ω/4KΩ/40KΩ/400KΩ/4MΩ ±(1.5%+3); 40MΩ ±(1.5%+3)
Capacitance: 40nF±(8%+10); 400nF/4μF/40μF/400μF/40mF/100uF~2mF±(5%+5)
Frequency: 5/50/500/5K/50K/500K/5MHz ±(1%+3)
1 x AstroAI 4000 Counts Digital Multimeter
1 x Test Leads (Pair)
1 x K-Type Thermocouple
1 x User Manual
7. Fluke 325 Clamp Multimeter AC-DC TRMS
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600V, and resistance to 4 kilohms
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30mm without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010-1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
- 400 A AC and DC current measurement
- Resistance measurement up to 40
- Ac voltage make for the most accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Frequency measurement
8. Clamp Meter, Digital Multimeter 600 Amp TRMS 6000 Counts NCV with AC Current AC/DC Voltage Test Resistance Continuity Capacitance Temperature Measure Auto-Ranging – Tacklife CM02A
- ❤You can return/replace this clamp meter purchased here within 24 months without giving any reason❤
- ▲SAFE AND QUICK MEASUREMENT – Auto Ranging accurate measures AC current to 600 A, AC and DC voltage to 600V, resistance to 6000Ω, temperature tester,quick response， perfect troubleshooting tool to help you solve automotive or household electrical problems quickly and safely
- ▲SPECIAL LOW IMPEDANCE TEST FOR HIGHER ACCURACY – Measure the blocked voltage when connected to the wire for more accurate measurement. Low Pass Filter, measuring low frequency signals with the tip clamp. Work is more convenient, improve your life quality
- ▲BRIGHT BACKLIGHT DISPLAY – With the backlight display to read and record easily under dark areas. Automatically enters sleep mode after 10 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation. Devoting to optimize user experience, perfect for both professional or new users
- ▲DATA HOLD AND CARRYING CASE – Data retention and backlight buttons on the side of the amp meter make it easy to take readings while you operate. The meter is equipped with a carrying case that you carry and save
- ▲PACKAGE CONTENT: 1 x Tacklife CM02A Advanced Clamp Meter, 1 x K-Type Thermocouple, 1 x Test Leads (Pair), 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Cloth Pouch, 1 x 24-Month After-sale service card
9. Tekpower Mastech MS8268 Digital AC/DC Auto/Manual Range Digital Multimeter Meter
- AC/DC 1000V/10A 200KHz 200uF 40Mohm Relative Measurement hFE Diode Check Continuity
- LED / Sound Warning when incorrect banana jacks are used relative to function switch setting
- Auto and Manual Ranging with Relative measurement (all ranges except frequency)
- All range fused (resettable) with 1 Year Warranty
- Auto power off (could be disabled) & Blue LED Back-lit LCD display
The newly released sino meter MS8268 is an auto/manual ranging digital multimeter. It is packed with many nice features such as sound and light warning for the jacks and back-lit lcd screen. This meter powers on three aaa batteries. Accessories include test leads & user manual.
10. Autoranging Multimeter Kit, ANENG AN8009 Digital Multimeter Tester with Leads Test Probe AC/DC Voltage Electronic Meter
- Multifunctional Electrical Meter. Voltage,Current,Resistance,Capacitance and Inductance measuring and temperature measuring is aslo suppported(temperature sensor included)
- Backlight Digital Display. Large overview backlit LCD, digits shows clearly and backlight supported
- Compact Ergonomic Design& Portable. Multimeter size:130 x 65 x 30mm / 5.12 x 2.56 x 1.18inch
- Accessories: Multimeter Lead,16-in-1 Multifunctional Test Line,Temperature Sensor,User Manual and Storage Bag
- Powered By 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries(Not Included)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 30 Range Multimetr for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!