Finding your suitable readers for acer gsync adaptor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer gsync adaptor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
697 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer KG251Q Fbmidpx 24.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology (Display Port, HDMI & DVI), Black UM.KX1AA.F03
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG251Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.KX1AA.F03).
3. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
4. Acer G276HL Kbix 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Ports)
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Monitor
- Response time: 4ms. Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Vesa mount standard is 100 x 100
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA. VGA cable included
- Panel technology is vertical alignment. Color supported is 16.7 million colors and brightness is 300 nit.Standard Refresh Rate:60 Hz
Acer G276HL monitor sports a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets it fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. This Acer monitor showcases a 27″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA & HDMI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G276HL LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Troubleshoot-if no picture using osd adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
5. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer XF series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay! ! Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. FX0AA. 004).
6. Sceptre E205W-16003R 20″ 75Hz Ultra Thin Frameless LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018
7. Dell 27 LED backlit LCD Monitor SE2719H IPS Full HD 1080p 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz HDMI VGA
8. HP 2Ud96Aa#Aba 32-Inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt Adjustment and Anti-Glare Panel (32s, Black/Silver)
- Monitor: 31.5-Inch diagonal FHD (1920×1080) IPS
- enjoy vibrant images with 178-degree wide-viewing angles.
- Resolution and aspect ratio: FHD and 16: 9
- 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality.
- Response time: 5ms
- videos and games come to life with less stutter or Blur for more realistic play.
- Ports: VGA, and HDMI, and HDCP support help you stay connected.
- Environmental features: mercury-free LED backlighting, arsenic-free monitor glass, and the low-voltage halogen design promote energy efficiency.
- Display tilt & swivel range: -5 to +13°
Home entertainment reaches new heights on a spacious 31.5-Inch diagonal display. Maximize your viewing experience with a full-sized screen, vibrant visuals, and versatile connectivity options.
9. Acer V227Q bip 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor (Display Port, HDMI & VGA), Black
The Acer V227Q bip 21. 5″ Full HD LCD display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The V227Q bip LCD also features Display Port, HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Gold compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. WV7AA. 002)
10. HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers (VH240a, Black)
- Monitor: 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD (1920×1080) micro-edge IPS
- An ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups
- Resolution and aspect ratio: Full HD and 16:9
- 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality. Brightness: 250 cd/m2, Supports 100 mm standard VESA pattern mount
- Response time and refresh rate: 5ms and 60Hz
- Get a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Ports: HDMI, VGA, and HDCP support help you stay connected. Response time : 14 ms on/off (typical). 7 ms gray to gray with overdrive
- Audio: integrated speakers
- Get great audio built right in from the integrated speakers.Display Colors:16.7 Million
- Environmental features: Mercury-free LED backlighting, Arsenic-free monitor glass, and the low-voltage halogen design promote energy efficiency
Experience a striking view from all angles on the virtually borderless HP VH240a 23.8-inch display incorporating an ergonomic stand, built-in speakers and ultra-slim design at a competitively low price point.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Gsync Adaptor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!