Finding your suitable readers for cards against humanity office is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cards against humanity office including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
827 reviews analysed
1. Box Against Office with 352 Cards – Party Game
based on the much loved TV series, the Office. Thousands of people have since enjoyed them!
2. Cards Against Humanity: Hidden Gems Bundle
- The Hidden Gems Bundle is an expansion pack to Cards Against Humanity.
- Contains six different themed packs you forgot to buy when they came out.
- Also includes a few all-new cards we desperately crammed in at the last second.
- An unbelievable deal for 190 cards total (150 White cards + 40 Black Cards).
- Amazon exclusive.
The Hidden Gems Bundle contains six different Cards Against Humanity themed packs you forgot to buy when they came out, plus a few all-new cards we desperately crammed in at the last second.
3. Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
4. Cards Against Humanity: Absurd Box
- The Absurd Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Contains 300 of the weirdest cards we’ve ever written (255 white and 45 black).
- These cards came to us after wandering the desert for 20 years.
- Red, Blue, and Green Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
- You have nothing to lose but your chains!
The Absurd Box contains 300 cards that came to us after wandering the desert for 20 years. This box is weirder, dumber, and more whimsical than anything we’ve written before.
5. Cards Against Humanity: Green Box
- The Green Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Comes with 300 totally new cards to mix into your game (245 white and 55 black).
- The best expansion we’ve ever written.
- Red and Blue Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
- Makes your life worth living again for several minutes.
6. Cards Against Humanity: Red Box
- The Red Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game (230 white and 70 black).
- Contains the same cards that used to be in the First, Second, and Third Expansions.
- Transforms your deck of Cards Against Humanity into a better bludgeoning weapon against home invaders.
The Red Box contains 300 cards you can add to your deck of Cards Against Humanity, making it a better bludgeoning weapon against home invaders.
7. Box Against The Office Contains 360 Cards – A New Party Game
- Contains 360 cards
- The game is strictly for adult players(17+) only, so trust me, you wouldn’t want to take it out in any gatherings.
- Players can be 4 to over 20. Table game cards, party playing cards.
- Filled with hilariously tasteless references, strictly for Officeheads over the age of 17, and not suitable for family gatherings. A must have an evil sense of humor.
- You can spend great time with your best friends and even with everyone. Everyone needs them for a party.
HOW TO PLAY IT?
To start the game, each player draws ten white cards. The person who last popped starts as a cardster and plays a black card.
The Cardster reads the question or the empty sentence on the black card aloud.
All others answer the question or fill out the space by passing a white card concealed to the cardster.
The Cardster mixes all responses and divides each card combination with the group.
In order for the Cardster to have its full effect, it should read the entire black card or some of it again before presenting any response.
The Cardster then chooses the funniest game and anyone who submits it gets a fantastic point.
After the round, a new player becomes a cardster and each withdraws ten white cards.
Love and enjoy them or we buy them back from you without asking questions.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cards Against Humanity Office for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!