907 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 93730 Central Vacuum Garage Attachment Kit with 30 ft. Hose, Black
- Includes a 30 foot crush proof commercial grade vacuum hose featuring the Cen-Tec exclusive arc relax strain relief that helps preserve hose life by reducing kinking and sharp bends at the wall valve and working end of the hose
- Features a four piece premium accessory set including a 30 degree soft grip handle, 13” wide mouth paddle crevice, paint brush soft dusting tool, and an upholstery tool that is ideal for lifting matted carpet and releasing stuck on dirt from floor mats, trucks, and upholstery. An extra natural fill dusting tool is included for gentle cleaning of cloth upholstery
- The upholstery tool is designed to mimic the commercial car wash tool with a wide throat to pick up large and non-uniform debris
- Designed to fit close to the 360 degree swivel end on the hose to make cleaning easier to control the tools when working in confined space. The swivel feature allows the tools to be positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Includes two plastic extension wands and a 12” natural fill floor brush allowing you to not only clean the car but also tidy up around the garage
- Contains a handy hose hanger and caddy bag for holding all the tools when not in use. We recommend hanging the hose at close to eye level which reduces the need to tightly coil the hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Canavac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, M&S, Honeywell, MD, Galaxie, Imperium, and Cyclovac
- The 30 foot, 1.25″ diameter crush proof commercial grade hose will last for years, even in harsh high use environments
The 93730 is designed to use your central vacuum system in the garage or work shop for fast effective clean-up. The Cen-Tec exclusive tool set was designed with the unique cleaning requirements associated with detailing cars, boats, and RV’s. The tool set is set at a unique 30 degree angle not the typical 45 degree to relax your wrist and reduce the effort that comes from trying to position the tool at the proper angle for effective cleaning. The nylon fill dusting tool is paint brush soft with extra long fill to reach into the louvers on your car dash, the deep corner when the dash meets the windshield and down into the deep pockets on the door panels. A second dusting tool is ideal for grooming upholstery and open, hard surfaces. The upholstery tool feature can be angled down for gentle cleaning or angled up to engage aggressive teeth for raising matted carpet or releasing stuck on dirt that dries and grabs the carpet surface. The two extension wands a 12” natural fill floor brush extends the use of the 93730 to floors and walls great for capturing cobwebs or saw dust. The 30 foot crush proof commercial grade hose will last for years, even in harsh high use environments. The 93730 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Canavac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, M&S, Honeywell, MD, Galaxie, Imperium, and Cyclovac.
2. Cen-Tec Systems 92938 Central Vacuum CT20DXQD Kit with 35′ DC Hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums with these inlets including beam, Electrolux, eureka, nutone, vacumaid, vacuflo, husky, canavac, cyclovac, md and imperium
- Package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the power nozzle from the hose handle
- The 35 foot hose has a direct connect end combining the high voltage pin jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle
- The quiet drive poly-v drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
- 14 inches wider power nozzle
The 92938 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with a mix of both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life-time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishings. We have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The direct connect end makes the system compatible with all major brands of industry standard high volt and low volt electrified inlet valves. By connecting to all major brands of electrified inlets the 92938 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums with these inlets including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, Nutone, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, husky, Canavac, Cyclovac, Md and imperium brands. A 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle ideal for cleaning hard floor surfaces. The three position switch also allows you to also control power to electric nozzle and the vacuum when cleaning carpeted surfaces. A soft anti-microbial treated cotton-lycra blend hose Sock is installed on the hose to protect for surfaces, furnishings, and walls from the corrugation of the hose. The hose has a direct connect end combining the high voltage pin jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
4. 35′ "Comet" Central Vacuum Kit with Hose, Power Head & Tools – Works with All Brands of Central Vacuum Units
- Light gray 35ft 1 3/8″ inside diameter electric crushproof hose (27% more airflow than 1 1/4″ inside diameter hose) with a 3-way switch and a soft grip ergonomic handle.
- Light gray colored “Comet” power head.
- Comes complete with a 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool and duster), telescopic wand for use with floor brush, red dust mop, caddy bag, wand tool caddy attachment, hose hanger and wall holder
- Compatible with any standard 1.5 inch inside diameter wall inlet valves. Please measure your inlet valve to ensure compatibility. Your choice of either a pigtail or direct connect hose configuration. Please notify us of your choice after purchase.
- Not compatible with the Vacuflo proprietary inlet valve (HP Vacuflo Series 4940, 4949, 4940, 4941) . If you are unsure of compatibility, please message Alder Products Ltd.
Electric Hose – Compatible with any 1.5″ wall inlet valve – 1 3/8″ inside diameter crush-proof lightweight hose with button lock handle with a 3-way control switch – 360 degree swivel handle – New handle design with a soft grip – Strain relief helps maintain consistent suction by preventing kinks in the hose at the handleElectric Power Head – Durable drive/geared belt – Electronic reset button to protect motor; motor will instantly stop if the brush roller is jammed – Headlight for improved viewing angle – Sealed ball bearings for no hair build-up Brush roller viewing window – On/Off foot pedal switch button – Non-marking wheels – Great edge cleaning – Protective bumper to protect baseboards and furniture – 13 inch cleaning path Tools/Accessories – Mesh attachment caddy bag – Steel ratchet wand – Set of cord management button lock wands with cord clips – 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tools and duster) – Wand tool caddy attachment – Hose hanger – Wand holder – Red dust mop
5. Cen-Tec Systems 93642 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Kit 35 Ft. Hose Light Gray
- Includes a 1.375” x 35 foot pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360 degree swivel handle
- The hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and won’t mark furnishings or floors. The wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, electrolux, hoover, cyclovac, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, m&s, husky, canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands
- The premium chrome telescopic wand features cen-tec’s trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Features a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- The hose and most of the accessories are manufactured in the usa
- The 10.5” automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
Cen-Tec’s 93642 is designed to provide the cleaning accessories most often requested in a low voltage central vacuum hard floor and general-purpose attachment set. The 1.375” x 35 foot hose is longer than the industry standard 30 feet to insure you reach everywhere in your home. A hose with an inner diameter of 1.375” insures superior airflow and improved cleaning performance that also assists the performance of air turbine tools often used with low voltage hoses. Further, the hose allows for switch control to turn the central vacuum on and off at the handle. A 12” natural fill floor brush and fully automatic combination nozzle address hard surfaces, area rugs, and even carpeted surfaces. A premium chrome ratchet telescopic wand with the easy release button down feature and a full set of premium above the floor accessories address upholstery, stairs, table tops, crevices, and baseboards. The tool caddy clip lets them travel with you while you clean. The 93642 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Hoover, Cyclovac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, MD, M&S, Husky, Canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands.
6. 30′ Deluxe Central Vacuum Accessory kit
- 30′ Plastiflex 3-way switch, Crush proof Hose (Direct plug adaptor included)
- Sweep and Groom power head with metal brush roll
- 2 sets of wand (including a telescopic wand)
- all premium tools and floor brush w/natural bristols
- Fits all central vacuums, Beam, Eureka, Electrolux, MD, Vacu maid, Cyclo vac and etc
This is the most popular central vacuum attachment kit on the market. The 3-way switch control allows you to turn on/off the unit and the power head. 2 sets of wands helps for quick replacement of tools and attachments. all tools are none marking and have natural bristols. The hose has a power cord attached from a manufacturer and it includes the Direct connect plug and instructions on how to change it.
7. Cen-Tec Systems 93796 Premium Vacuum Attachment Kit with Telescoping Wand Black
- Designed to work with both conventional and electric hoses that have a button lock stub tube to engage the chrome telescopic wand included in the set. The wand features Cen-Tec’s exclusive button down feature that makes it easier to disengage the hose from the wand for above the floor cleaning and storage
- Includes a 12” pivoting neck natural fill floor brush in pearl gray. The brush is designed for use on all hard floor surfaces including hardwood, laminate, tile, stone, concrete, vinyl, and linoleum
- The soft bristles will not damage floors and effectively collect the dust and surface debris into the air stream through the window cut on the face of the nozzle where the vacuum pulls it away. Great for pet hair
- Also includes a 3” natural fill dusting brush with Cen-Tec’s exclusive square corner feature ideal for cleaning into square corners on table tops or shelves
- The 4” upholstery tool vented to insure airflow on soft surfaces. A slide on natural fill brush has a stiffer fill to help groom upholstery and lift off pet hair or fibers from the surface
- The 8” fluted crevice is ideal of corners, in the car, or on the stairs
- Telescoping ratchet wand allows the operator to fit the tools to their height, as well as extend the reach when vacuuming above the head or underneath furniture
- Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration
- All attachments included fit 1.25″ diameter vacuum connections
The 93796 is designed for use with electric and conventional hoses with a button lock tube projecting from the handle. A button lock feature insures the tools remain connected unless it is intended that they be separated. The 12” natural fill floor brush is a customer favorite. The pivoting neck makes it easy to move in and around furnishings. The brush is gentle on even the most delicate surfaces and is proven to work effectively on all hard floor surfaces. A complete four-piece tool set addresses all your above the floor cleaning needs. A dusting tool for hard surface cleaning, upholstery tool for cloth surfaces, a slide on brush ideal for grooming and releasing stuck on dirt, and a crevice tool for all the tight spaces and corners encountered around the home. The 93796 is Compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacumaid, Nutone, Canavac, Imperium, and Cyclovac. It is not recommended for use with Vacuflo, which has a unique shallow button and requires a different wand configuration.
8. Nadair KIT-LV30S-OVO Central Vacuum Hardwood Floor Brush Cleaning Tools Attachment Kit – Tile Floors and Hard Surfaces – 30 ft. Switch Control Crushproof Hose
OVO attachment kit with universal 30ft switch control low-voltage crushproof hose and all purpose brushes and accessories: an adjustable metal wand, combo brush, deluxe storage accessory organizer, chrome hose hanger, dusting brush, upholstery brush and crevisse tool. Ideal for all types of hard surfaces.
9. Cen-Tec Systems 93070 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control Hose 35′
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The lightweight highly flexible hose is made in the usa and is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves
- The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles. It is not for use with an electric power nozzle
- The package comes with two floor nozzles. One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
- To confirm this package will work with your inlet valves you can confirm there are two small contact points located in your inlet valve on either the top half or bottom half of the inlet valve opening
The 93070 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93070 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Central Vacuum Kit Beam for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!