Nowadays, there are so many products of coppr chef digital cooktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for coppr chef digital cooktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings coppr chef digital cooktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
591 reviews analysed
1. ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction Countertop Burner – Bonus 10” Copper Frying Pan – 20 Power/Temp Settings Digital LCD Touch Kitchen Cooktop Electric Cooker – Energy Efficient, Safety Lock
- COMPACT INDUCTION BURNER: For simple and hassle free cooking anywhere, the ChefWave CW-IC01 induction cooker is the perfect portable appliance to get the job done. This convenient kitchen appliance measures 14”x11.5”x1” and is easy to use on boats, RVs, campsites or at home!
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL WITH DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: Put your electric cooktop on just the right setting easily using the convenient touch panel. It features a built-in 10 hr. timer and 20 power settings from 100W to 1800W or 20 temperature levels from 140 degrees F to 460 degrees F.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE: Our cooker is compatible with your induction ready magnetic cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron/steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. It comes with a 10” copper frying pan that’s ready to whip out delicious dishes in a flash!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT FOR ANY HOME: Induction burning is a lot more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves saving you a big chunk on your next gas or electric bill. It uses 15 amps of electricity which is standard in any home so you can just plug in and cook whatever you like.
- ETL APPROVED, DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The ChefWave induction cooktop is built to North American standards to comply with all safety requirements. Child safety lock system keeps you and your family safe in case of any accidents. High quality materials ensure top notch durability.
2. Chef’s Star 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner – 120V / 60Hz – Black
- 15 power levels ( 200 – 1800 Watts ) | 15 temperature settings ( 140 Degrees Fahrenheit to 465 Degree Fahrenheit )
- Digital control panel | Built-in count-down digital timer ( 1 min increments up to 2 hours and 59 minutes )
- Compatible with induction ready cookware ( cast aluminum enameled iron and steel | stainless steel with a magnetic bottom | or cast iron )
- Safety features include being equipped with pan detection system and diagnostic error message system
- 120V / 60Hz AC / ETL & FCC approved | 1 Year Warranty
Want to cook a meal but don’t have a stovetop?
All you need is the Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop. It will get you all the way through the cooking process, without having to using a harmful microwave on your meal.
It does not involve generating heat which is then transferred to the cooking vessel. It makes the cooking vessel itself the original generator of the cooking heat through an electromagnetic field. This makes it completely different from any other cooking technology.
15 Power Levels: 200W – 300W – 400W – 500W – 600W – 700W – 800W – 900W – 1000W – 1100W – 1200W – 1300W – 1500W – 1600W – 1800W
15 Temperature settings ( Farenheit ): 120 Degrees – 150 Degrees – 180 Degrees – 200 Degrees – 220 Degrees – 240 Degrees – 260 Degrees – 280 Degrees – 300 Degrees – 320 Degrees – 340 Degrees – 370 Degrees – 400 Degrees – 430 Degrees – 465 Degrees )
Pan detection system: For your safety, it will not operate without a pan / pot on top of it. Place a pan or pot on and you’re ready to go.
Timer Mode: Can be set in 1 min increments, all the way up to 2 hours and 59 minutes.
Cord Length: 5 Feet
Uses 120 volts / 15 amps of electricity
ETL & FCC Approved
Chef’s Star stands behind their products! Our cooktops come with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: You need to have the right kind of cookware to use this product. While induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be a high pitch sound from clad cookware since the base has multiple layers of metals tightly sandwiched together.
3. EurKitchen Safe and Powerful Portable Induction Cooktop Burner w/Cloth Bag – 1800W – Quick-Adjust Precision Control Dial – 18 Temperature Settings – REQUIRES INDUCTION COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED)
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. INCLUDES BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards
- ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT, FAST (WITH RAPID BOIL TECHNOLOGY) AND COOL TO THE TOUCH, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. UPDATED sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- SO SIMPLE TO USE WITH PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). INCLUDED TEMPERATURE COOKING GUIDE AND RECIPE EBOOK makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- EASY CLEAN-UP of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV’s, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. INCLUDED PROTECTIVE CLOTH STORAGE BAG will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee/Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your portable induction countertop burner. If your EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
4. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
5. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
6. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
7. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
8. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
9. Duxtop Hot Plate, Portable Electric Cooktop Cast Tron Stovetop, Stainless Steel Electric Double Burner with Handles, Adjustable Temperature Control
- DOUBLE HOT PLATE: This cast iron cooktop uses 120V 60Hz AC–standard in all North American homes. ETL approved. 500W (left) +1300W (right) high power temperature control. Food can be cooked simultaneously and make it convenient to cook delicious food for your family.
- EASY TO CARRY & CLEAN: This Duxtop double hot plate features brushed stainless steel housing and large cast-iron heating plates are durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel handles for easy lifting and moving around.
- PORTABLE & MULTIPURPOSE: This portable electric stove is compact and lightweight. It is compact enough to be stored in a cabinet, yet stylish enough to leave out for everyday use. You can easily control the temperature to keep food warm, boil water, cook pasta or steaks etc.
- SAFETY & WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE: Lights on the front of the burner reminds users when the unit is powered on. Non-slip rubber feet prevent the countertop burner from shifting and moving. Compatible with all types of cookware.
- 100% SATISFACTION: If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service. Please note that we proudly stand behind our products and will be happy to assist you quickly and conveniently.
10. Max Burton #6600 Digital Induction Cooktop 18XL Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6600 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Precise Temperature Control – Precisely control food temperature at your desired setting when using the included temperature probe.
- Extra Large Cooking Surface – Larger cooking deck and internal 9-inch induction system accommodates cookware up to 14 inches.
- Programmable Cooking – Create your own time and temperature programs for sous vide, slow cooking, or other stage cooking. Timer can be set from 1 to 180 minutes
- Features – LCD Display, Push to Set Control Knob, 21 Temperature Settings (100°F to 450°F), One Touch Simmer and Boil, Program Lock, and much more!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coppr Chef Digital Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!