We spent many hours on research to finding desktop calculator ink, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best desktop calculator ink, you should not miss this article. desktop calculator ink coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 desktop calculator ink by our suggestions
880 reviews analysed
1. Sharp EL-1801V Ink Printing Calculator, Fluorescent Display, AC, Off-White
- Uses a 120 Volt AC adaptor
- Large display, two memory printer
- Features tax keys, rate keys, and a mark-up key
- Two-color desktop printing calculator
- 12-digit LCD display
- Two-color desktop printing calculator
- PC touch keyboard, new modern design
- 12-digit LCD display
- Tax key, 4-key memory, grand total
- AC operation
This printing calculator features a 12-digit blue fluorescent display with punctuation that includes floating (F) or fixed decimals (6,3,2,1,0), adding and constant modes, item count, print and non-print settings, and round up/down selector. The printer prints at approximately 3.0 lines/second in two colors (positive numbers in black, negative numbers in red) on standard sized paper rolls.
The Sharp EL-2192R printing calculator features numerous functions such as easy tax calculations, four-key memory (includes memory plus, memory minus, and recall/clear memory keys), grand total, floating or fixed decimal (up to three places), add mode, markup, and more.
Your calculations are clearly displayed on the large 12-digit LCD display, and the two-color (positive numbers in black, negative numbers in red), crisp printing is fast at 2.6 lines per second on standard-size paper rolls. Additional features include a newly designed keyboard, AC operation, and a heavy-duty metal paper holder.
2. Sharp EL-1197PIII Heavy Duty Color Printing Calculator with Clock and Calendar
- Built-in antimicrobial protection with micro ban inhibits the growth of damaging bacteria
- Ideal for heavy-duty Office use.Mark-Up Key is used to perform mark-ups, cost/sell/margin calculations, percent changes, and automatic add-on/discounts
- Adds the grand total of several calculations, such as the total prices times units on an invoice
- Blue fluorescent display shows Punctuation. Floating (F) or fixed decimal (6,3,2,1,0), add (A) and constant (K) modes, and item count. Prints on standard paper roll and operates on AC power
- Displays and prints date and time
- 12-Digit display
- 2 color printing. Calendar/ Clock and Time function
- Grand total
- 4.3 LPS
- AC powered.
12 digit calculator is perfect for the everyday advanced user, especially in a busy office setting. Extra heavy duty durability is perfect for power users. Features extra large fluorescent display digits for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 4.5 lines-per-second ribbon printer. The keys are engineered with a Microban Antimicrobial protection that reduces the growth of microbes and bacteria, which can cause discoloration and odors. Professional keyboard layout with left-side total key. 4 key independent memory with second recall memory function.
The Sharp EL-1197P drum printing calculator is an indispensable tool forheavy offices uses. The EL-1197P has a large 10-digit blue fluorescent display and prints characters in black at 3 lines per second on standard paper rolls.
The EL-1197P has four-key memory (memory plus, memory minus, andrecall/clear) and special functions keys including grand total, addingmode, constant, double zero key, mark-up/profit-margin key, item counter, androunding settings. Rely on Sharp’s independent memory for consistentreckonings. Decimal settings are adjustable from floating to fixed decimalplaces (6-3-2-1-0).
3. Canon Office Products 2202C001 Canon MP25DV-3 Desktop Printing Calculator with Currency Conversion, Clock & Calendar,BLACK/WHITE/SILVER
Powerful features for quick and efficient calculations the mp25dv-3 incorporates a fast, quiet, two-color high-speed ink ribbon printing system to ensure quick and efficient calculations. When you are not calculating numbers, a built-in clock and calendar make it a very useful addition to your desktop. With sophisticated built-in features such as tax and profit margin calculations, a 12-digit display and high-end durability, the mp25dv-3 is always ready for business!
4. Sharp EL-1750V Two-Color Printing Calculator 2 Lines/Sec 3" Black/Red
12 digit calculator is perfect for the occasional user, especially in a small office or home office setting. Features an extra large LCD display for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 2.2 lines-per-second ink printer. Professional keyboard layout with one-touch change calculation to display and print the change owed. Cost-sell-margin keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations.
This two color printing calculator has all the basic business features, including a large, easy to read 12-digit LCD and printing in both red and black at up to 1.55 lines per second. The EL1750P uses standard size paper rolls and comes with a sturdy metal paper holder.
The EL1750P features built-in tax and markup calculations, 4 key memory, floating or fixed decimal functions, and more. It is AC/DC powered (AC adapter included), with four AA batteries (optional) to provide back up in case of power outages.
What’s in the Box
Sharp EL1750P calculator, AC adapter, heavy duty metal paper holder, paper roll, instructions, warranty information
5. Canon Office Products 2198C001 Canon MP11DX-2 Desktop Printing Calculator with Currency Conversion, Clock and Calendar
- A compact design, for the busy professional or tax time
- Be certain with your calculations with Double Check Function
- This desktop, two-color printing calculator incorporates profit margin calculation keys that allow you to calculate the selling price or discount, based on the cost and desired profit margin.
- High-speed ink ribbon printing system to ensure quick and efficient calculations.
Sophisticated features in a compact design, for the busy professional the Canon mp11dx-2 has the perfect combination of useful and sophisticated features, compact design, for the busy professional. This desktop, two-color printing calculator incorporates profit margin calculation keys that allow you to calculate the selling price or discount, based on the cost and desired profit margin. In addition, the built-in clock and calendar allows you to view the time and date on the display or print them out.
6. Casio HR-170RC Mini Desktop Printing Calculator, Small
Printing calculator features a compact design that stores easily to let you work wherever you need. Two-color ink printer allows you to quickly see both positive and negative numbers to prevent reading errors. 12-digit LCD showcases crisp, sharp numbers for easy viewing. Dual-power operation lets you use plug directly into an outlet or use four AA batteries for on-the-go use. Calculator also includes a grand total key, cost/sell/margin, sign change, tax calculation, decimal selector and more.
7. Casio Inc. HR-100TM mini desktop printing Calculator
- Printing calculator, 2 line/second, 12 digit LCD display. 2-color printer with large easy-to-read display
- Paper Width : 2 1/4 Inches and key rollover- key operations are stored in a buffer, so nothing is lost even during high-speed input
- Sign change, item total and grand total functions
- Cost-sell margin and right shift functions; tax and currency exchange functions. Full decimal system; floating, fixed (0-3) with round off
- AC adaptor or 4 AA Batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
CASIO Desk-Top Printing Calculator HR-100TM
This compact but powerful printing calculator is perfect for home or office. This calculator is capable of producing two lines per second, for fast entry and printing. With a large, 12-digit display that is 33 percent larger than comparable models, and it’s comfortable large-key layout makes it is easy to use, while reducing errors. The HR-100TM makes tax calculations easy with the touch of a button – no more confusing features and complex functionality that can result in errors.
Easier To Use – Designed and Engineered for Performance
- Prints up to 2 lines per second
- Two color (black and red) printing
- Large 12-digit LCD display
- Tax Calculations
- Item Counter
- Independent and 4-key memory
- Markup/Markdown key
- AC adaptor
- Large plastic keys
8. Sharp EL-1801V Two-Color Printing Calculator 2.1 Lines/Sec 4" Black/Red
12 digit calculator is perfect for the occasional user, especially in a small office or home office setting. Features an extra large fluorescent display for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 2.5 lines-per-second ink printer. Professional keyboard layout with one-touch change calculation to display and print the change owed. Cost-sell-margin keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations.
9. Sharp El-1501 Compact Cordless Paperless Large 12-Digit Display Desktop Printing Calculator That Utilizes Printing Calculator Logic
- PRINTING CALCULATOR LOGIC – This is a printing calculator and DOES NOT function like a standard desktop calculator
- CORDLESS – This compact and paperless printing calculator makes it easy to transfer from one workspace to the next. Requires 4 AA batteries (included)
- 12-DIGIT DISPLAY – Combination of a 12-digit display and a 5-line scrolling LCD that stores up to 300 entries eliminates the need for paper and ink
- COST, SELL & MARGIN KEYS – These keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations (simply enter two variables and the third automatically appears)
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS – Decimal, rounding, percent, sign change, backspace, and grand total functions help solve a variety of mathematical problems
Sharp El-1501 Compact Cordless Paperless Large 12-Digit Display Desktop Printing Calculator That Utilizes Printing Calculator Logic
10. Casio Office Products DR-120R Full-Sized Printing Calculator, Black,Desktop
Full-size, Heavy-duty Desktop Printing Calculator. Fully-featured desktop printing calculator with Change function to act like a cash register. Check & Correct up to 150 entries, print after making corrections, print duplicates, print Date & Time or show on display, separate Cost/Sell/Margin keys, Grand-total and sub-total keys and much more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Calculator Ink for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!