Top 7 Dewalt Miter Saw
We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt miter saw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt miter saw, you should not miss this article. dewalt miter saw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 dewalt miter saw by our suggestions
654 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
2. DEWALT DWS715 15-Amp 12" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. Base vertically
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Bevels 0° – 48° to the left and 0°- 3° to the right
- 2 in. X 8 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. X 6 in. Dimensional lumber at 45°
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability. Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. Of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
3. DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand. 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)-14 inch (16 inch w/ special setup). 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)- 4×8
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw’s capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2″ left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8″. Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
The DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw expertly walks the line between the rugged durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site. From delicate woodworking to heavy-duty framing and deck building, the DWS780 provides the accuracy, capacity, and portability that cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers, and contractors need.
Precise Cutting Without Recalibration
The DWS780 miter saw features extremely solid construction and the new XPS cross-cut alignment system that features an improved ultra-bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material. This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
The DWS780 miter saw’s rugged guards; precision-machined castings, fences, and bevel system; and tough stainless steel miter detent plate are designed to withstand the constant rigors of the job site.
The saw features a powerful 15-amp motor that delivers 3,800 RPM. For convenience, the power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide. Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4-inch vertical capacity, 7-1/2-inch nested crown capacity, 13-7/8-inch horizontal capacity, and exclusive back fence design that cuts up to a 2×16 at a 90-degree angle and 2×12 at a 45-degree angle. To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
The dual bevel system is easy to see and use in job site conditions thanks to its high-visibility scale and easy angle adjustment. Bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 49 degrees in both right and left directions. The saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left and features an adjustable miter detent plate with 10 positive stops. A cam lock miter button allows the user to lock angles between detents. A miter detent override is also used to allow precise angle adjustment without falling into detents.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw, one carbide blade, one blade wrench, one dust bag, and one vertical material clamp.
4. Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10" Compound Miter Saw, 15-Amp Motor, Single Bevel, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel Range, Large Table, 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15-Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
- Miter angle range: 0°-52°, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Bevel range: 0°-45˚, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
5. Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Made in USA
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor for improved performance
- 4, 600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
Makita’s 10” compound Miter saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common Miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. 15 amp motor for improved performance The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct drive motor with 4, 600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace. <Precise Miter and bevel cuts The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive Miter stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works Independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability. best in class for a range of applications The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, Siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound Miter saw for the jobsite or the bench top.
Makita’s LS1040 10-Inch Compund Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct-drive motor with 4,600 rpm for improved performance and is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft-start technology is engineered for smooth start-ups.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm with bevel cuts up to 45 degrees to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0 to 45 degrees left and 0 to 52 degrees right, with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left or right), and 0 degree (90-degree cuts). The engineered aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 pounds) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, and general contractors seeking a superior 10-inch compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop. The LS1040 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Saws
Cut after cut, Makita saws deliver power, performance, and capacity with less weight and more ease-of-use features. Makita has a full range of corded and cordless saws and blades for cutting wood, metal, and masonry, including table saws, miter saws, reciprocating saws, circular saws, jig saws, metal cutting saws, plunge saws, and more, as well as a complete line of blades and accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best-in-Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, 10-inch C.T. blade, vertical vise, wrench, triangular ruler, and dust bag.
6. DEWALT DWS716XPS 15-Amp 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Xps Cutline
- POWER AND DURABILITY: 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor
- INTEGRATED XPS CUT LINE positioning system with LED light provides adjustment free cut line indication
- MITER DETENT PLATE IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURES CUTTING ACCURACY: Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- MITER DENTENT OVERRIDE that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- EASIER BEVEL CUTS: Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- CROSS CUT CAPACITY up to 2×8-Inch dimensional lumber at 90° and a 2×6-Inch dimensional lumber at 45°
- DOUBLE BEVEL DESIGN: Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0 – 48 degree with positive stops at 0, 33.9, 45, and 48 degrees both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
- HIGH VISIBILITY BEVEL SCALE that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- 0-50 degrees left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- OPTIMIZED CUTTING ACCURACY: Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimized cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Lightweight design, head lock-down pin, and built-in carry handle for portability
7. DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw
The DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: DCB204 20V Max Battery, DCB112 12 – 20V Max Charger, Carbide Blade, Users Guide, Blade Wrench, Material Clamp.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Miter Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!