We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt pneumatic stapler, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt pneumatic stapler, you should not miss this article. dewalt pneumatic stapler coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dewalt pneumatic stapler by our suggestions
858 reviews analysed
1. BOSTITCH SX1838K 18-Gauge Narrow-Crown Stapler
- TOOL-FREE SELECTABLE TRIGGER SYSTEM: For sequential or contact operation.
- DRIVES: 18 GA 7/32″ Narrow Crown Staples
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of staples.
- LOW NAIL LOCKOUT: Prevents dry firing.
- KIT INCLUDES: Finish Stapler, 1/4″ Air Fitting, Sample Fasteners, and Carrying Case.
The product is 18GA Stapler Kit. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
The Bostitch SX1838K 18GA Narrow Crown Finish Stapler is designed for the professional driving 7/32 In. narrow crown staples from 1/2 In. to 1-1/2 In. in length. Along with our other small-body finish tools, this tool is made with lightweight magnesium and has a tough new industrial design. The oil-free engine requires no maintenance and prevents stains on work surfaces, while the swivel air fitting with filtered air inlet increases maneuverability and improves engine durability. The selectable trigger system allows for easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Additionally, the SX1838K features a dial-a-depth control for quick countersinking adjustments and a low fastener lockout that prevents dry fire and alerts the user when it’s time to reload. The ultra-quiet rear exhaust directs air away from the user and the reversable belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener allows for ultimate convenience on the job site. The SX1838K is great for finsh, trim, soffits, cabinetry, furniture, an any other stapling function you can dream up! Kit includes: Stapler, Finish staples, and durable carry case.
2. DEWALT DWFP12569 2-N-1 Flooring Tool
- Lightweight at 10.6 lbs for better balance and control
- Optimized for the most popular solid flooring fasteners, 15.5ga Staples and 16ga “L” Cleat Nails
- Interchangeable, Non-marring base plates adjust to all sizes of flooring
- Ergonomically designed with longer handle and comfortable rubber grip for ease of use
- Lower CFM requirements for less compressor run-time
The DEWALT DWFP12569 2-N-1 Flooring Tool engages all flooring profiles and protects prefinished flooring. At only 10.6 lbs, optimized for the most popular solid flooring fasteners.
3. Makita AT638A 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Ga,
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink stapling
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact stapling operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
The Makita 1/4″ narrow crown Stapler (model AT638A) combines ease-of-use and powerful performance in a compact size. The AT638A has a bottom-loading magazine that accepts 18 ga. Staples sized 1/2″ to 1-1/2″. the Staple reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails, and the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. The AT638A has a compact size and weighs only 2.7 lbs. For all-day use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air Duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
4. Metabo HPT N3804AB3 Pneumatic 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Gauge, 1/2-Inch up to 1-1/2-Inch Staples, Non-slip Elastomer Grip, Adjustable Exhaust, Lightweight and Well-balanced, 5-Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface
- High capacity magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece
5. DEWALT DWSL18CAP 1-1/2" 18 Gauge Plastic Cap Stapler
The DEWALT DWSL18CAP 1-1/2″ 18-gauge Plastic Cap Stapler features a compact design for tight jobsite applications. It offers a tool-free depth of drive adjustment for framing and sheathing applications, along with a selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact modes. An internal air filter helps prevent jobsite debris from entering into the engine. It also has a tool-free adjustable rafter hook for safety and convenience. This stapler is powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber. Includes: Stapler, 1/4″ male air fitting, and manual.
6. DEWALT DCN682B Narrow Crown Cordless Stapler, 1/4 in, 18 ga, 100, 20 V, Lithium-Ion, Contact Trigger
- Optimized to prevent pull through
- Easy loading
- This is manufactured in Mexico
- Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
7. Dewalt DWHTTR510 Stapler Brad Nailer Multi Tool
Stapler Brad Nailer Multi Tool High/low power switch provides increased flexibility for a wide array of applicationsIntegrated wire guide makes fastening cable and wire quick and easyDrives 5 different types of fasteners for superior versatility on the jobsiteInterchangeable belt clip fits on belts and pockets of both left and right-handed users
8. DEWALT DCN682M1 20V 18Ga Floor Stapler Kit
100% battery powered to eliminate the hassle of using Gas, compressor, and hose. Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability. Stapler drives 18 gauge 1/4 in. Narrow crown staples from 1/2 in. To 1-1/2 in. Making it ideal for installing solid and engineered hardwood flooring. Tool-free adjustable base accommodates flooring thicknesses from 3/8 in. To 5/8 in. Paddle trigger provides easy use in multiple orientations. High visibility Tongue engagement for fast installation and non-marring profile tips to prevent floor scratches. Multi-functional lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics. Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or rapid sequential actuation modes. Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall. Bottom load MAGAZINE for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners. Compatible with all DEWALT 20V max batteries. Includes Dcn682 flooring stapler, DCB204 4.0 Ah battery, DCB112 charger, kit bag. This product is manufactured in Mexico. This product meets customer requirement.
9. Freeman PFBC940 4-in-1 18 gauge Mini Flooring Nailer/Stapler Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Flooring Nail Gun with Tool-Free Quick Release Latch
- NAILED IT: This pneumatic flooring nailer & stapler features a lightweight die-cast aluminum body, ergonomic comfort grip handle, & tool-free quick release latch that enables you to quickly & easily access & remove jams without taking the nailer apart
- VERSATILE & POWERFUL: This nailer features an angled flooring attachment that allows you to convert your brad nailer/stapler into a flooring nailer/stapler for 4-in-1 functionality. It also features depth adjust to allow you to customize your firing depth
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
PFBC940 Features: -Type of Nailer:Flooring Nailers -Fastener Size Range:.5″ – 1.25″ -Fastener Gauge:18. Dimensions: -Overall Height – Top to Bottom:11 -Overall Width – Side to Side:10 -Overall Product Weight:4
From the Manufacturer
The Freeman PFBC940, 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Gun, has the ability to fasten Tongue and Groove flooring and various finishing projects.This nailer is ideal for 1/4″ to 5/8″-Inch engineered or solid tongue and groove flooring, also great for tacking down flooring while glue sets. The PFBC940 is extremely durable and ergonomically designed to provide extra comfort when working on your wood working projects. The PFBC940 quickly converts to a straight 18 gauge brad nailer which can be used for finish molding to complete your flooring project. This nailer/stapler is equipped with a comfort grip handle, 360 Degree adjustable exhaust, anodized aluminum cylinder, anodized aluminum magazine, air filter/anti-dust cap, tool-free depth adjustment and a reload indicator. The PFBC940 has an oil-free design that includes oil (which is not necessary; however, recommended), goggles and wrenches. Freeman Pneumatic nailers are manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure professional-grade standards. This nailer is also backed by the Freeman 7 Year Limited Warranty.
10. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Pneumatic Stapler for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!