Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt radiant heater in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt radiant heater in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt radiant heater which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
732 reviews analysed
1. DeWalt DXH45 Radiant Propane Heater
The DXH45 Liquid Propane portable radiant 35K BTUs. Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use. 1″ diameter heavy duty tubular steel frame. Easy folding handles for storage or transport. Factory installed thermo-electric safety valve and tip switch.
2. DeWALT DXH70CFAV 68,000 BTU Cordless Forced Air Propane Heater
- Stainless Steel
- Industrial housing – Electrostatic powder-coat finish ensures long life and protection for internal components
- Batteries: 1 – 20V battery required (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Variable rate valve for optimal heat
- Quite Burner Technology – 50 percent quieter than a standard propane heater
- High temperature limit switch for added safety
The DeWALT DXH70CFAV is a truly portable cordless forced air propane heater that can tackle any job site. The DXH70CFAV provides up to 68,000 BTU/hr of heat and comes equipped with quiet burner technology which is up to 50 percent quieter than a standard propane heater. Other features include: high temperature limit switch for added safety, a heavy-duty handle, split barrel design for easy maintenance, recessed controls to avoid damage, easy gas connection and is CSA certified. A hose and regulator are included for quick setup. Approximate run time on minimum size tank: 13 hours on low | 7 hours on high Works with all 20V Max and FLEXVOLT batteries (batteries and charger sold separately).
3. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use
- nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle
- swivel-out regulator
- connects to propane tank (not included)
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
4. DEWALT DXH330 Electric Forced Air Construction Heater
The thermostatically controlled DXH330 Electric heater operates at 3300 watts on a 240v single phase circuit. Constructed with dual coil supports oversized ergonomic handle and very durable jobsite construction. This heater does not come with a power cord. If you have any questions about what cord to use or about installation, please contact a profession electrician.
5. DEWALT 68,000 BTU Hybrid Portable For
The new cordless 68, 000 BTU DEWALT Forced Air Propane Heater is heavy-duty design built for the job site. With hybrid technology for maximum versatility, go cordless with a DEWALT 20V MAX or FlexVolt battery, or switch to a standard extension cord. Variable heat output from 27, 000 to 68, 000 BTUs heats up to 1, 700 square feet. Designed with continuous electronic ignition for quick and reliable starting, and Quiet Burner Technology making it 50% quieter than other standard propane heaters. Have peace of mind with an overheat detection system and thermo-electric safety valve that shuts off gas flow if the flame goes out, so you can focus on the task at hand. Includes a 10 ft. hose and regulator with an approximate 13 hour run time on a 20 lb. propane tank, so you can stay warm and comfortable while getting the job done.
6. DeWalt DXH75KT Kerosene Heater, 75K BTU
The DeWalt 75K BTU forced air kerosene heater. Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer. Ergonomic handle for easy transport. Recessed controls and thermostat control designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite. Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect.
7. DeWalt DXH150FAV Forced Air Propane Heater
The DeWalt 150K BTU propane forced air heater. Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer. Ergonomic handle for easy transport. Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite. Variable heat output. Continuous ignition and thermo-electric safety valve for easy ignition and operation.
8. Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 10,000 BTU Radiant Propane Heater, Multi
- 10,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 250 sqaure feet.
- Radiant heat burner
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Legs and wall mounting hardware included.Run Time: 43.18 hrs
This Radiant 10,000 BTU Liquid Propane Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. It is equipped with a multi-output valve for easy temperature regulation and a convenient Piezo ignition built right into the rotation of the knob for one handed ignition. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND CALIFORNIA* ** Please note when operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.**
9. Mr. Heater Corporation MH18B Portable Propane Heater, Red
- 4, 000, 9, 000, or 18, 000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE .
The most popular portable propane heater in North America. This patented radiant 4, 000-18, 000 BTU liquid propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating up to 450 Sq. Ft. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat. Great for ice fishing, emergency use, or just for in the garage.
10. DeWalt DXH190HD Forced Air Kerosene Heater
The DeWalt 190K BTU Heavy Duty roll cage, forced air kerosene heater. Flat-free rubber tires. Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer. Ergonomic handle for easy transport. Recessed controls and thermostat control designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite. Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Radiant Heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!