565 reviews analysed
1. Dirt Devil Style 4&5 Belt, for Featherlite upright-2-pack, Black
Genuine Dirt Devil Style 4&5 Belt, for Featherlite upright – 2-pack
2. Dirt Devil Type U Microfresh Vacuum Bags (3-Pack), 3920750001
Dirt Devil Type U Microfresh Vacuum Bags (3-Pack), 3920750001
This three-pack of replacement bags is for Dirt Devil upright vacuum cleaners. The bad news about the MicroFresh bags is that they fill up twice as fast as regular bags; the good news is, that’s because they capture all the microscopic, allergy-causing stuff that used to blow right through the bag. These bags almost transform your machine into a true HEPA cleaner–at a far lower cost. Breathe the difference! –Richard Farr
3. NEW Dirt Devil Belt Style #4 or #5 -2 pk (Kitchen & Housewares)
4. Regina Housekeeper Plus, Fantom Furry, Royal Dirt Devil 4&5 Belt
Works With: Regina Housekeeper Plus Fantom Furry Royal Dirt Devil 4 Royal Dirt Devil 5 Description:3 Belts In Pack
5. Dirt Devil Style 12 Vacuum Belt,Pack of 2
Dirt Devil Style 12 Vacuum Belt,Pack Of 2
6. Dirt Devil Type U Vacuum Bags (10-Pack), 3920048001
Dirt Devil Type U Vacuum Cleaner Bags, 10-Pack
7. Dirt Devil Royal Belt, Style 15 Dynamite (Pack of 2)
The product is 2PK Style 15 Vac Belt. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
8. Dirt Devil Type U Vacuum Bags – 3920047001 (6 PK)
9. 3M 65045-12 Dirt Devil 4 & 5 Vacuum Belts 2 Count
Style: 4/5. Pack of 2. Replacement belt for the following: Dirt Devil Featherlite bagless vacuum cleaner, Dirt Devil Featherlite, Vision vacuum cleaner, Dirt Devil Vision Lite vacuum cleaner and Dirt Devil Vision Turbo vacuum cleaner.
10. Dirt Devil Style 1 Vacuum Belt (2-Pack), 3157260001, Black
Dirt Devil Style 1 Vacuum Belt (2-Pack), 3157260001
Did your personal Devil die after eating too much dirt? It’s a common problem. This pack contains two replacement belts that fit all corded Dirt Devil vacuum cleaners. Suck it up! –Richard Farr
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dirt Devil Vacuum Belt Model 086350 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!