731 reviews analysed
1. 20 Sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/ Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 20 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING – Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple
- Mat size: 20″ wide x 12.2ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 2.0A, Watts: 240W. Zero EMF.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8″ thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3″. System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft)
- 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire).
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 year Warranty.
HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating System is perfect for:
New construction and retrofits;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Saunas, Mud Rooms;
Ceramic or Porcelain Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble Floors;
Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vinyl Floors and many others.
Electric radiant heating mat.
Detailed installation manual.
Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat with floor sensor.
UL listed for USA and Canada (complies with electrical safety standards).
Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the finished floor significantly.
Exclusive HeatTech adhesive mat backing allows the mat to lay flat and stay flat – making installation much faster and easier.
Zero Electromagnetic Field (Zero EMF).
Made using the highest quality materials in the industry.
Heating cable is spaced at 3" apart for optimal heat distribution.
Comes with a single armored 10ft long cold lead wire for easy connection to the thermostat.
Fast & easy to install;
No expensive equipment to buy or maintain (such as boilers, circulators, controls);
Mats or Cable:
HeatTech mats are best suited for typical rectangular-shaped areas with minimal or none curved/angle borders. HeatTech cable is optimal for non-rectangular areas with lots of turns, angles and curved borders.
2. 100 Sqft Electric Radiant Floor Heating System with Required GFCI Programmable Thermostat 120V
- 100 Sq Ft Electric Radiant Floor Heating Mat, 20 Inches Wide x 61 Feet Long, Includes Required GFCI 7 Day Programmable Thermostat – 120VAC
- Highest Quality USA Floor Warming Cable Designed for Longevity by an over 20 Year USA Manufacturer
- Listed and Safe for Wet Locations. Thin profile ~1/8″ thick. Multiple Configurations, Adheres to the Floor.
- ETL Listed for US & Canada – Limited Lifetime Warranty by an over 20 Year Trusted USA Manufacturer
- Voltage: 120V – Amps: 10 – Watts: 1200 – 15 ft Cold Lead – 12 Watts/Sqft
3. Wexstar WS-6WUS Infrared Panel Heater 600W White
- Conventional heaters heat the surrounding air, hot air stays at the ceiling and the heat is distributed unevenly. Wexstar infrared technology works more efficiently and evenly by heating objects rather than the air, and using a fraction of the electricity
- No fan means 100% quiet and no stirred-up dust, ideal for people suffering from asthma or allergies.
- Can be mounted on the wall, or on the floor with Wexstar stand support separate accessory.
- Easily plug to a standard electrical 120 v outlet and does not require any professional installation.
- Wexstar heaters are free of maintenance and no further costs or parts to be replaced. Less than an inch thick, do not take much space and are easy to relocate.
The 600 watt Wexstar infrared panel heaters are economical to use and an environmentally responsible alternative to 1500 watt heaters. Using the same principle as the sun, Wexstar infrared heaters generate infrared rays which are gently distributed uniformly across the room, and are absorbed by objects and walls that release the heat back evenly creating an overall feeling of warmth. This maintenance-free heater are built to last and can save up to 60% on heating costs. Great for bedrooms, offices, kitchens, basements, etc. The heater is ideal for rooms up to 200 sq Ft. Can be used for residential, commercial or industrial applications! C tuv us certified
4. King Electric PAW2422-W 2250-Watt 240-Volt Pic-A-Watt Wall Heater, White
The Original Multi-Watt steel fin heater and our most popular heater for single family residences and upscale condominiums. King’s exclusive Pic-A-Watt steel fin element allows customers to select from a range of wattage options, tailoring the heater to an area’s specific heating requirements. Perfect for large living areas yet whisper quiet enough for bedrooms. The premium combination of an efficient high-mass steel element and whisper quiet squirrel cage blower, offers top of the class performance and years of trouble-free operation.
From the Manufacturer
The original multi-watt steel fin heater. King’s Pic-A-Watt series “Best” Fan Forced Wall Heater complete with wall can, interior and grill. An excellent upgrade heater. Unique design allows the user to change wattage output by disconnecting color-coded terminals. Contains a steel finned element for long life, a squirrel cage blower for quiet operation, and is equipped with the Patented Smart Limit Protection overheat safety system. The grill with rounded die-formed corners has a crisp clean appearance that blends in with any decor. This heater is frequently used as the primary heating system in apartments and homes, and as supplemental heat in residential and commercial applications. The PAW has a 12 year history of reliability, is made in the USA, and carries a 5-year warranty. It can be used with a built-in (TKIT) or wall-mount thermostat. For best results use with a King electronic line-voltage wall thermostat
5. DeLonghi HCX9115E Slim Style Convector Heater
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 120~60
- 1500 Watts of power in a stylish thinner design (only 3″) to take the quickly take the chill out of larger rooms
- Freestanding or wall mounted use (all hardware included)
- Unique Two Fan System – Provides better, faster heat distribution into the room
- Digital controls – Adjustable thermostat, Timer and multiple heat settings with LED display. For rooms up to 300 square feet
- Safe Heat – Tip over alarm – Buzzer and unit switches off if it accidentally tips over, Overheat protection and Antifreeze setting
- ECO function saves energy by automatically adjusting heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth
This sleek, stylish panel heater by De’Longhi is perfect for any application and any decor. With instant heat and its unique dual fan system, the De’Longhi SlimStyle heater quickly warms up your coldest rooms. Don’t have enough space? With its slim design and convenient wall mount option, you can put this heater virtually anywhere. It is ideal for use as supplementary or spot heating in the bedroom, living room, office or anywhere in the home. You can customize to your heating needs with the adjustable thermostat and three heat settings.
6. SunTouch Command Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat [universal] Model 500850 (low-profile, user-friendly floor heat control, 120/240V, bright white + paintable beauty ring) includes floor sensor
- Easy and reliable way to control your floor heating system(s) up to 15A
- Intuitive 7-day schedule makes it simple to program floor heating times to suit your lifestyle
- Dual Voltage 120/240V with built-in GFCI for safety and energy use monitoring
- Thin profile brilliant 3.5 inch touch display with multiple color themes to choose from
- Equipped with comprehensive help screens and programming setup wizard
7. Cozy Products CL Cozy Legs Flat Panel Radiant Desk Heater
8. 60 Sqft Electric Floor Heating System with Required GFCI Programmable Thermostat, 240V
- 60 Square Feet Heating Mat, 20 inches wide x 36.6 feet long, Includes GFCI Thermostat, 240V
- Premier Heating Cable Designed for Longevity, 15 ft Single Cold Lead, 12 Watts/Sqft Heating
- Listed for Wet Locations. Thin profile ~1/8″ thick. Mesh can be cut to desired configuration.
- ETL Listed for US & Canada – Limited Lifetime Warranty by 20 Year Trusted USA Manufacturer
- Voltage: 240V – Amps: 3 – Watts: 720
Electric Radiant Floor Warming System by Heatizon Systems, a 20 year USA manufacturer. Kit includes a 7 Day Programmable GFCI Floor Sensing Thermostat: This system will heat floors for new or remodel construction and can be installed under Tile and Stone, or in a mortar bed under laminate, vinyl, or carpet. Simple roll out the right sized heating mat to cover the desired square footage prior to installing the floor. At about 1/8″ thick, the heating element causes minimal floor buildup. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
9. Marley CP371F Radiant ceiling panel applications as primary or supplemental heat include commercial buildings, schools, hospitals, yoga studios and residential spaces
Radiant Ceiling Panel. Radiant heating is efficient, comfortable with no moving air. Designed to surface mount on a flat ceiling, be recessed into a ceiling, or lay into a T-bar suspended ceiling.. Ceiling panels allows full use of wall and floor space.
10. Amaze-Heater SOLO 400-Watt Electric Convection Room Heater – AH400USS
Amaze-Heater SOLO 400 Watt electric convection room heaters are crafted to perfection with beveled edges and an attractive dome sticker, giving it a very unique and stylish appearance. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. These heaters will allow you to save up to 50% or more on your heating cost. Instead of heating an object or person, the heater uses efficient convection technology to warm an entire room up to 150 square feet depending on room insulation. Its ultra slim and compact design allows for discreet out-of-the way wall mounting and installs quickly and easily with the included installation hardware. Once installed, the heater can be painted to match the room decor and will operate silently. As the heater will not dry the air or burn up the oxygen in the room, you will experience warm, comfortable, efficient, safe and silent heating all season long. Come home to the warmth of Amaze Heater.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Radiant Heating Panel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!