636 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Commercial CH53010 TaskVac Bagless Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Bagless Upright- Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment, 35-Ft. 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, System Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.5 X 16 X 12Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 23includes: Unit Instruction Guide
2. HVR40201062 – Replacement Belt for Guardsman Commercial Heavy-Duty Upright Vacuum
Replacement Belt for Guardsman Commercial Heavy-Duty Upright Vacuum
3. 6 Genuine Kirby 301291 vacuum cleaner belts; Fits Kirby systems made after 1970
Package of (6) Genuine Kirby 301291 Belts for all Kirby vacuum models. These genuine Kirby belts will have “Kirby 301291” in white or yellow printed on them. The Kirby 301291 belt is the new Kirby belt with the knurled tread pattern on the inside. Fits all Generation series models G3, G4, G5, GSix, G7, Ultimate G, Diamond Editions, Sentria, and Avalir. Fits all Kirby Vacuums and Shampooers.
4. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
5. 3M Filtrete Eureka/Electrolux / Sanitaire Round/RD Vacuum Belt
3M Filtrete Eureka / Electrolux / Sanitaire RD / Round / RD Vacuum Belt fits vacuum models Eureka* 600, 1400, 1900, 2000, 2100, 4000, 5000, 6400 and 7500 Series.
6. Bissell Aeroswift, PowerSwift & Powertrak Compact Vacuum Belt #1600319 Bundled With Use And Care Guide
- Genuine #160-0319 Bissell Vacuum Belt Bundled With Bettervac Use & Care Guide
- Replace Every 6 Months For Best Performance
- Bissell AeroSwift Compact Bagless Vacuum Models – 1009, 10091, 10092, 10094, 1009K, 10093 & 10099
- Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact Vacuum Models – 1808, 18082
- Bissell Powertrak Compact Vacuum Cleaner Model – 10096
Bissell Powertrak Compact Vacuum Cleaner Model – 10096
Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact Vacuum Models – 1808, 18082
Bissell AeroSwift Compact Bagless Vacuum Models – 1009, 10091, 10092, 10094, 1009K, 10093 & 10099
7. Bissell (2) 3031123 Vacuum Cleaner Pack Belts
- Package of (2) belt made to replace Bissell 3031123
- These belts are designed to fit all Bissell models which use the old Bissell 3031123 belts
- Buy extras for spares and save money!
- These belts are also known as the Bissell Style 7/9/10/12/14/16 belts.
- Replace this belt every 3 to 6 months to ensure optimum performance.
Package of (2) belts made to replace Bissell 3031123
These belts are designed to fit all Bissell models which use the old Bissell 3031123 belts
Buy extras for spares and save money!
These belts are also known as the Bissell Style 7/9/10/12/14/16 belts.
Replace this belt every 3 to 6 months to ensure optimum performance.
8. BISSELL Style 7/9/10 Replacement Belts with Kit (3 Pack)
Bissell Genuine Vacuum Belt for 32074:
Vacuum Belt Features:
Includes 6 Belts Per Pack
Keeps vacuum running at optimum performance.
For Optimum Performance Replace Belt as it wears off.
Flat, round agitator belt.
Compatible With The Following Vacuum Models:
Replaces The Following Vacuum Belt Models:
9. (3) Belt for Bissell 32074; Style 7 9 10 12 14 16; 3031120; 203-1093; 3031123"
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Guardsman Heavy Duty Vacuum Belt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!