We spent many hours on research to finding intel gigabit ct desktop adapter, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best intel gigabit ct desktop adapter, you should not miss this article. intel gigabit ct desktop adapter coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 intel gigabit ct desktop adapter by our suggestions
971 reviews analysed
1. Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network AdapterEXPI9301CTBLK
Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK
2. Intel EXPI9301CTBLK 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI-Express Network Adapter 1 x RJ45
For PCs with PCI Express (PCIe) slots, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter offers the newest technology for maximizing system performance and increasing end-user productivity. Specifically, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter uses auto-negotiation to ensure the adapter runs at the highest available network speed (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps), and it maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of a PCI Express input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on. Based on the low-power Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this desktop adapter offers optimal performance in a low-cost, low-power, compact profile. Teaming support and an array of other advanced features enable customers to utilize this adapter as an entry-level server adapter as well.
- Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Interrupt moderation
- Compatible with Fast Ethernet and Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation
- Support for most network operating systems
- Advanced configuration and power interface (ACPI); Wake on LAN (WoL); Preboot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Remote management support
- Intel PROSet Utility for Microsoft Device Manager
- Advanced cable diagnostics
- Intel backing
- Optimized queues: 2 Transmit (Tx) and 2 Receive (Rx)
- MSI-X support
3. Intel EXPI9301CT Gigabit CT PCI-e Desktop Adapter
1x RJ45 1Gbps PCI-E x1 desktop Intel 82574L 1.9W adapter retail
4. TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express, PCIE Network Adapter / Network Card / Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported (TG-3468)
- Ultra-Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake-on-LAN supporting Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- System Requirements : Windows 7 (32/64 bits) , Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Window XP ( 32/64 bits)
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- From Reliable Brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World’s No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017.
5. Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4 1Gbps RJ-45 Copper, PCI Express 2.0 x 4 Lane, OEM packaging
Intel Bulk Ethernet I340 Server Adapter. Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance. Made in Taiwan.
6. 10Gtek for Intel 82576 Chip 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC), Dual RJ45 Copper Ports, PCI Express 2.0 X1, Compare to Intel E1G42ET
- Equipped with original Intel 82576 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Compare to Intel E1G42ET.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa/XP, Linux, VMware ESX. (Does not support VMware ESXi 7.0 or above.)
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.0. 2.5 GT/s X1 Lane.
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Intel website. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 82576-2T-X1 1.25GbE PCI-E X1 Network Card (compare to Intel E1G42ET) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
10Gtek 82576-2T-X1(compare to Intel E1G42ET)
Ethernet Controller(s): for Intel 82576
Ports: Dual RJ-45 Port
Speed & Slot Width: 2.5 GT/s, x1 Lane
Ligent Offloads: Yes
Bracket Height: Low Profile and Full Height
Cabling: RJ-45 Category-5, up to 100 m
7. Intel PWLA8391GT PRO/1000 GT PCI Network Adapter
Now you can maximize system performance and increase end-user productivity for mainstream PCs with the new Intel PRO/1000 GT Desktop Adapter. Today’s desktops are weighed down with high-bandwidth applications including voice, data, streaming video, video conferencing, and long-distance storage area networks. The environmentally friendly Intel PRO/1000 GT Desktop Adapter’s Gigabit bandwidth makes quick work of these network applications with power to spare. The Intelligent Way to Connect Built on Intel lead-free technology, the Intel PRO/1000 GT Desktop Adapter is the environmentally friendly way to bring Gigabit performance to your desktop at no extra cost. The GT Desktop Adapter contains no lead and conforms to the European Union’s Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances and Japan’s White Goods Recycling Act. Intel Ethernet- It just works.
From the Manufacturer
Built on Intel lead-free technology, the Intel PRO/ 1000 GT Desktop Adapter is the way to bring Gigabit performance to your desktop at no extra cost. The GT Desktop Adapter contains no lead and conforms to the European Union’s Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances and Japan’s White Goods Recycling Act.
- Simplify installation and maintenance with Intel SingleDriver technology
- High-performing, auto-negotiating 10/100/ 1000 connection
8. HP NC364T PCIe 4Pt Gigabit Server Adptr
The HP NC364T PCI Express Quad-Port Gigabit Server Adapter features four 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ether ports on a single card saving valuable server I/O slots for other purposes. The four ports provide the highest port density available for ProLiant servers in a single PCI Express work adapter. The NC364T is ideal for virtualization security server consolidation work segmentation and other ProLiant server applications requiring maximum throughput and port density. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gbps meets the needs for customers desiring high bandwidth but not yet ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ether. The NC364T is a low-profile card. The x4 PCI Express interface is patible with x4 x8 and x16 PCI slots.Primary InformationNetworking Type : Network adapter Form Factor : Plug-in card Networking Interface : PCI Express x4 Networking / Ports Qty : 4 Data Transfer Rate : 1 Gbps Data Link Protocol : Ether; Fast Ether; Gigabit Ether Connectivity Technology : Wired Networking / Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.1Q IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.3ad (LACP) IEEE 802.3p Dimensions&MiscellaneousWidth : 2.5 Inch Depth : 8.5 Inch Height : 9.88 Inch ExpansionInterfaces & Connections : 4 x work – Ether 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T – RJ-45 Special FeatureCOO : United States TAA : Yes UNSPSC CodeUNSPSC Code : 43201404
9. 1.25G Network Card, Dual RJ45 ports, application for PC & Server
- Controller(s): Intel 82576, Compare to Intel E1G42ET
- Dual RJ45 Ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
- PCIe v2.1 (5GT/s), x1 Lane
- Cable Type: Category-5, up to 100 m
- Operating Systems Support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Novell Netware, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS, Novell ODI, OS 8 or laster, SCO Open Server, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8, Sun Solaris x86, OS Independent, Vmware ESX
10. Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card, Network Adapter Card, Network Interface Card (NIC), Gigabit RJ45 PCIe Network Card with Power Saving for Computer Systems and Servers, PCIE 1000M (RC-411v3)
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802. 3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging Supports power down/link down power saving DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802. 3, 802. 3U, 802. 3ab, 802. 3x, 802. 1Q, 802. 1P, csma/CD, TCP/IP interface: 32-bit PCIe 1. 0a transmission rate: 10/100Mbps for half-duplex mode
- 20/200/2000Mbps for full-duplex mode
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M)
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M)
- Designed to meet PCI Express base Specification Revision 1. 0a, Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2. 5Gbps
- Led indicator: LEDs indicate the status of data transmission, 1000M Link/Act, 100M Link/Act
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a
- Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2.5Gbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speed
Rosewill RC-411v3, The Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Express Network Adapter allows you to connect a desktop computer to a gigabit wired network at a high-bandwidth network connection speed. It is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to efficiently utilize network bandwidth for maximum data throughput, and an excellent choice to upgrade your network for high traffic Power Server and Video-Conferencing Workstation. Features: Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps throughput Supports Wake-on-LAN Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX. Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode. Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging. Supports power down/link down power saving. Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Intel Gigabit Ct Desktop Adapter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!