Finding your suitable readers for knee cooling system is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for knee cooling system including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
858 reviews analysed
1. Aircast Cryo Cuff Cold Therapy Knee Solution – Blue – Large, Non Motorized, Gravity-fed System, 1count
- Delivers chilled water directly into a cryo/cuff that is anatomically designed to provide maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage
- Anatomically designed cryo/cuff provides maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage
- Universal fit allows the Aircast Knee cryo/cuff to be worn on either the left or the right leg
An integrated approach to cold therapy that provides cold and focal compression using a non-motorized, gravity-fed system.
2. Ossur Cold Rush Therapy System (W/ Knee Pad)
- Stay cooler, longer. The highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water combine to ensure cold therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours.
- Quiet as a whisper. Cold Rush uses a brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet (30 decibel) unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate from their injuries.
- Cold rush cold provides an effective and soothing treatment for reducing post-surgery pain and swelling. Improve joint function and quality of life.
- Includes a Knee Pad
3. Polar Products Active Ice 3.0 Knee & Joint Cold Therapy System with Digital Timer Includes Knee Bladder, 9 Quart Cooler
- Active Ice 3.0 System is equipped with a whisper quiet, high efficiency pump that provides steady, effective cooling therapy
- Specifically designed for post surgery, drug free pain relief
- Hand-held Electronic Digital Timer can be set in 30 minute increments per your doctor’s recommendation for maximum safety.
- On/Off switch (Most competitors units must be turned on or off by plugging the unit in or out. Try doing that at night!)
- Complete system includes: 9 Quart Active Ice System, Digital Timer with on/off and Knee Bladder with compression belts.
Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required! Polar Products’ Active Ice 3.0 Knee & Joint Cold Therapy System is the most reliable and user-friendly therapy system on the market. The Active Ice 3.0 System’s powerful, yet whisper-quiet pump delivers continuous cold therapy relief. The system comes standard with a digital timer and on/off switch. When turned on, the timer defaults to 30 minutes, but can be increased by 30 minute increments depending on your health care professional’s recommendation. This is a key safety feature! The bladder can be used on either knee and joint that needs focused cold therapy. Easy to use time and time again, simply add ice and water to the cooler. High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for flexibility to relocate if needed. Designed for use on the knee and joint. Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System is designed to reduce localized pain and swelling following surgical procedures or trauma.
4. Cryo Knee Care | Cold Therapy System Motorized | Zohi Advanced Motorized Home Therapy System with Continuous CryoTherapy Circulation | Cooler Provides Hours of CryoTherapy | Adjustable Kneed Cuff |
- DRUG-FREE PAIN RELIEF – Designed for post-surgical recovery and serious pain relief, the Zohi Cryo Knee Care System is a motorized system that slows the blood flow to your injury. Often prescribed by doctors, this reduces swelling and inflammation while providing drug-free pain relief during your recovery. Ideal for ACL recovery.
- MOTORIZED CIRCULATION SYSTEM – The Zohi Cryo Knee Care System is a motorized circulation system that provides superior relief over gravitational systems. By utilizing our adjustable quiet pump, you will enjoy cold therapy that continually circulates ice cold water through the cuff and around the injury, providing fast relief. With Zohi, you can tailor each therapy session to your level of pain, or your health professional’s recommendations.
- CONVENIENT, PORTABLE SYTEM – The Zohi Cryo Knee Care System is designed to be portable enough to be used in every room of your home, and nearly every situation. The system is easy to carry and can be used at home, while traveling, or in the hospital or a rehab center. With our portable size, and ultra-durable materials, you can always bring relief along.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – As with all quality Zohi products, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We offer a full one-year warranty against any product defects.
- Ice Pack Therapy vs Zohi Cryo Therapy System: Our system is designed to be cold enough to create ‘Therapeutic’ cold creating vasoconstriction of the blood vessels while applying compression leading to a decrease in swelling. Ice packs in contrast create vasoconstriction at first and then vasodilation which creates more swelling. The Zohi Cryo Therapy will not feel as cold as ice packs nor would you want that for healing. This combination therapy is best for healing.
Designed for intense pain relief and recovery, the Zohi Cryo Knee Care System is an adjustable, motorized therapy system that provides long-lasting relief in a convenient and portable system. Our quiet pump continually circulates cold water into the knee cuff, providing superior relief to gravitational systems. The Zohi Cryo Kneed Care System is portable enough to be used for recovery at home, in the hospital, or at rehab centers. The system includes a universal knee cuff that can easily be used to fit your physician’s or physical therapist’s recommendations. Ideal for ACL Recovery and after knee surgery. To operate, simply fill the cooler with ice and water, place the empty cuff around the injured knee, allow the cuff to fill, and start the quiet pump. Designed with high-quality components, the Zohi Cryo Knee Care System provides instant relief that can reduce pain and swelling following surgery, injury, or general knee pain.
5. Cold Therapy System by Polar Vortex – Ice Circulation Machine for Knee Pain and Recovery After Surgery – Cryotherapy
- PORTABLE: Take your cold water therapy machine anywhere. Use it at home or on the go for targeted relief from pain. Perfect for use in any space in the home and easy to empty.
- CLEAR BASIN: Clear insultated reservoir allows for easy to see ice-level. Know when your icing machine needs to be refilled to keep the continuous cold therapy flowing.
- SIMPLE: The easy on/off switch allows you to get your relief when you need it without confusing instructions. Similar units contain cumbersome controls that can be overwhelming, but Polar Vortex keeps it simple.
- QUIET: Polar Vortex uses a quiet motor for a soothing ice therapy machine that allows you to properly relieve and rehabilitate injuries. This unit offers continuous recirculating cold therapy in an effective but simple design.
- HEALING RELIEF: Reduces pain and swelling to help speed up rehabilitation. Knees, shoulders, and more find relief whether you’re recovering from sports strain or on the mend from surgery.
6. Cold Rush Compact with Pad (W/Knee Pad)
- Cold Rush Compact provides an effective and soothing treatment for reducing post-surgery pain and swelling. Improve joint function and quality of life.
- Cold Rush Compact helps return patients to normal activity faster by providing cooling relief throughout the healing and recovery process. Reduce surgery swelling, decrease pain symptoms.
- Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
- Includes a Knee Pad
- Use only Cubed or Crushed ice. No Water bottles or ice packs
Cold Rush Compact is convenient, quiet and easy-to-use, delivering cold therapy when and where you need it. The single flow setting and easy fill instructions make this motorized device perfect for use in the clinical setting, or home. Includes a Knee Pad.
7. Aircast Cryo/Cuff Systems, Complete System, Knee
8. COOLMAN Cold Therapy System Cryotherapy Machine Portable Continuous Ice Pack Flexible Universal Pad for Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Cervical, Back, Leg and Hip
- STAY COLD◆ Cold therapy machine is intended to treat post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain. It uses a pump to continuously circulate cold water onto a soft therapy pad, it can provide hours of comfortable and gentle cryotherapy, avoid the inconvenience of changing cold packs frequently, reduce the risk of infection from condensed water on cold packs.
- LOW NOISE◆ COOLMAN Cold compression therapy machine is equipped with a high-quality diaphragm pump that provides quiet and steady running state. The users will not be bothered by noise in continuous cold therapy, a relaxed and quiet environment helps users recover better. This is crucial for a pain relief medical equipment.
- UNIVERSAL PAD◆ The therapy pack is soft and comfortable, suitable for use on the knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, arm, hip, and leg. Elastic materials allow water to flow smoothly and create compression. Easier to use than traditional ice packs.
- VARIOUS RUNNING MODES◆ There are five flow rate Settings and time Settings within 30 minutes. Water temperature monitoring from 41 to 68 degrees is provided. According to the temperature and flow rate, Users can choose the suitable mode to improve the use experience.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN BUCKET◆ Double-wall construction and 7quart ice-water capacity ensure cold therapy for hours. The transparent material allows users to check the water easily without uncovering. A sturdy and comfortable handle enhances portability.
Why COOLMAN ice therapy machine is better than traditional ice packs:
Traditional ice packs are too cold and uncontrollable, that may cause cold injury. COOLMAN cold therapy system can adjust the cold water flow rate to keep a comfortable temperature, reduce the risk.
2. MORE COMFORTABLE:
The flexible cold pack is soft and does not contain hard ice. There is little moisture because of the flat shape and insulation, this also reduces the risk of infection.
3. MORE CONVENIENT:
High capacity water bucket allow users to store more ice for multiple cold therapy, instead of getting ice packs from the fridge every time.
4. MORE PORTABLE: Users can take the device with them and keep it cold for hours.
5. MORE APPLICABILITY:
The flat soft elastic therapy pad can be bent into many shapes. with elastic bandages, It can be perfectly wrapped around any body part.
Cold therapy machine X1
Universal cold therapy pack X1
Insulated circulating water tube X1
Elastic bandages X3
DC 12V power adapter X1
Nonwoven barrier X1
Product User Manual X1
Please don’t overfold the cold therapy pack or tie it too tightly, which could lead to poor water flow. If you find that water doesn’t flow properly, please check the blocked area and adjust the shape of the pad or loosen the bandages to allow the water to flow.
If you find a leak in the quick connectors, please reset the connectors.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cold therapy machine.
9. Cold Therapy Knee Wrap with Compression and Extra Ice Gel Pack – Essential Kit for Knee Pain Relief and Post Surgery Recovery by SimplyJnJ
- DESIGNED FOR THE KNEE – The gel packs and wrap were specifically designed to contour the knee area for a more focused treatment. Fits the left or right knee, up to 24 inches. (See sizing chart)
- REDUCE KNEE PAIN AND SWELLING – Our cold therapy wrap helps to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain caused by Arthritis, Runner’s Knee, tendinitis, bursitis, meniscus / ACL ligament tears, knee replacement and knee surgery recovery and more.
- WHY COMPRESSION IS IMPORTANT – The added compression ensures that there is proper contact between the ice gel pack and the affected knee for a deeper treatment, compared to just using ice packs on their own. Just use the air pump and add the level of compression that you want, to ensure a snug fit.
- BONUS ICE PACK INCLUDED – Comes with an extra ice pack so you don’t have to wait in between icing treatments. Allows for longer knee therapy treatment times, if recommended by your doctor. The ice gel packs are re-usable, leak-proof and contain non-toxic gel. For optimal results, leave ice gel packs in freezer until needed. (2 hours minimum.)
A MUST-HAVE FOR KNEE PAIN RELIEF
This cold therapy knee ice wrap kit comes with the wrap, air pump and two ice gel packs, which allows for shorter intervals between treatments. This kit provides some much needed relief for your knee pain and also cuts down on the recovery time after an injury or surgery. FDA certified.
- Combines cold therapy and compression to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Designed specifically for the knee, for a more focused treatment. Left or right knee, up to 24 inches. (See sizing chart)
- Great for Arthritis, Runner’s Knee, tendinitis, bursitis, meniscus / ACL ligament issues and more.
- Can help with recovery after knee replacement or other knee surgery, by reducing swelling and inflammation.
Why Use Our Wrap?
Cold therapy and compression ensures proper contact of the gel pack and the injured knee for better coverage, deeper penetration and will ensure that the coolness is retained longer than just using ice packs on their own. The air pump tube can be attached to the wrap or completely removed, which allows you to walk around.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
1. This is not a machine. The wrap is manually inflated with air using the air pump, and manually deflated. 2. For surgery, consult with your doctor BEFORE purchasing this product to find out if one is already provided to you after surgery. 3. Not designed for the entire leg, only the knee. 4. Place a fabric between the gel pack and skin. 5. Avoid if you have circulation problems. 6. Consult with a doctor prior to using it for any treatment. 7. Only ices front and sides of the knee, not the back.
10. Beluga Arctic Flow Therapy System w/Knee Wrap, Powered | Ice Water Circulating Cold Therapy Machine for Knee After Surgery or Injury
- AFTER SURGERY: Reduces swelling and decreases pain caused by knee surgery and injury with a secure wrap to focus the cooling area.
- HEAL FASTER: Cold therapy has been proven to promote a faster and more comfortable healing experience.
- CONVENIENT: The small size and convenient carrying handle allows for easy movement and use around the house.
- COLD THERAPY: Uses the simplicity of ice and water to provide consistent and effective cold therapy to knee injuries or after knee surgery. Must be refilled with ice to keep water cold.
- POWERED: Conveniently use cold therapy anywhere without lifting a finger. Simply press a button for quick cold therapy relief.
“The Beluga Arctic Flow Therapy System with IceFlo provides a comprehensive approach to cold therapy that provides cold and focal compression. This powered, motorized version uses the Beluga IceFlo system. The Beluga IceFlo System (included) uses an integrated pneumatic pump that attaches to the Beluga Arctic Flow Therapy System cooler to provide automated cold and compression therapy, with simplicity of design and an easy to use operation. The Beluga Arctic Flow Therapy System is ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation, and sports injuries. The Beluga Arctic Flow Therapy System with IceFlo delivers chilled water directly into a cuff (included) that is anatomically designed to provide maximum cryotherapy, minimizing the risk of tissue damage, hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain. The included anatomically designed cuff provides maximum cryotherapy for injured anatomical area and a universal fit allows the cuff to be worn on either the left or the right side.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Knee Cooling System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!