We spent many hours on research to finding laptop 250gb ssd, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laptop 250gb ssd, you should not miss this article. laptop 250gb ssd coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 laptop 250gb ssd by our suggestions
960 reviews analysed
1. PNY CS900 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-250-Rb)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 515mb/s seq.
- Read and 490mb/s seq.
- Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec
The PNY CS900 2.5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
2. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
3. Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s – CT240BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster
- Load files quicker
- Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300 % faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45X more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND: Advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3 year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
4. WD_Black SN750 250GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS250G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
5. WD Blue 3D NAND 250GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS250G2B0A
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
6. SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm – SDSSDA-240G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
7. Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 250GB Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 Inch SATA 6GB/S for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ZA250CM10003)
Seagate barracuda 120 SSD is a 2.5-Inch SATA solid-state drive that features a next-gen controller combined with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology to provide increased dependability and speed for PC upgrades.
8. Kingston 250GB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe Up to 2000MB/S with Full Security Suite SA2000M8/250G
Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY System Builder, and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an ultra Book or a small form factor PC (SFF PC) system. Available in capacities from 250gb–1tb to meet your system’s needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting Drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit xts-aes hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec, McAfee, winmagic and others. A2000 also has built-in edrive support, A security storage specification for use with blockers.
9. SK hynix Gold S31 500GB 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA III Internal SSD – up to 560MB/s
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
10. SanDisk 250GB Extreme Portable External SSD – USB-C, USB 3.1 – SDSSDE60-250G-G25
- High-speed transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds let you move hi-res photos and videos fast (Based on internal testing
- performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Ruggedized, water- and dust-resistant (IP55-rated) (IEC 60529 IP55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.
- limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.)
- Shock-resistant solid state core for greater durability (Shock-resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration-resistant (5g RMS, 10-2000 HZ), Non-Operating Temperature(from ‐20°C to 70°C), operating temperature (from 0°C to 45°C))
- Compact and pocket-sized
- For PC and Mac users
- Built by SanDisk, a technology leader and pioneer of the modern day SSD, to deliver superior performance
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
The ruggedized SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD delivers high-speed transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds.** This makes it perfect for saving and editing hi-res photos and videos. With an IP55 rating, it also stands up to rain, splashes, spills and dust.(1) | *1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes; 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | **Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | (1) IEC 60529 IP55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use. | (2) Up to 2M (6.5’) on a concrete floor | (4) Shock-resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration-resistant (5g RMS, 10-2000 HZ), Non-Operating Temperature (from -20 degrees Celsius to +70 degrees Celsius), Operating Temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to +45 degrees Celsius) | (5) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and macOS High Sierra, Sierra or Mac OS X El Capitan
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop 250Gb Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!