899 reviews analysed
1. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
2. Sunbeam Flexfit Heating Pad Wrap for Pain Relief | Customized Heating Pad for Multiple Areas of The Body | 3 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto-Off | 42 X 2.5", Grey/Red
- Targeted heat therapy: The FlexFit Sunbeam heating pad has a long, slim Design that wraps easily around multiple areas of the body like the arm, elbow, wrist, ankle, and lower leg, providing targeted pain Relief
- Stays in place: flexible heated wrap stays in place with elastic ends that fasten securely to the pad for a snug fit and hands free use
- Clinically proven treatment: heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- It increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- Moist heat option: Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- Convenient design: features 3 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of MIND, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- The compact controller is Sunbeam smallest yet
- Machine washable pad: The entire pad is machine washable
- just simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
The Sunbeam flexfit heated wrap is a long, slim heating pad that wraps around the arms, elbows, wrists, ankles, and lower leg, providing targeted heat therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, This Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto off. It stays securely in place with elastic ends for hands free use, and has a moist heat option, too.
3. Sunbeam Wrapping Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief | Small XpressHeat, 6 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff and Fastening Straps | Grey, 12 x 11 Inch, Small
- XPRESSHEAT FOR FAST HEAT THERAPY: Heating pad wrap featuring XpressHeat technology allows you to feel in the heat in 30 seconds for fast relief
- WRAPS ON, STAYS PUT: Electric heating pad wrap stays in place with 2 fastening straps for hands-free application on painful areas on the arms and legs
- CONVENIENT SIZE AND SHAPE: Heat pad measures 12″ x 11″ and is easy to wrap on arms and legs
- SOFT AND COMFY: Soft and flexible pad for easy and comfortable wrapping
- CUSTOMIZED SETTINGS: 6 heat settings let you customize the level of heat, and selectable 2-hour auto-off provides peace of mind
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
Feel the heat in 30 seconds! This hands-free XpressHeat Wrapping Heat Pad has 2 fastening straps that let you place it directly on your arms and legs. You’ll get fast heat therapy and soothing pain relief exactly where you need it most, and you won’t have to hold it in place on sore muscles.
The soft, flexible, machine-washable electric heating pad wrap is comfortable to use, and you can enjoy it with dry heat, or use moist heat by spraying fabric lightly with water. 6 heat settings let you customize your level of relief, and 2-hour auto-off gives you peace of mind.
4. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
5. Sunbeam Heating Pad Back Wrap with Adjustable Strap | Contoured for Back Pain Relief | 4 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto Off | 23 x 15 Inch, Slate Grey
- TARGETED HEAT THERAPY: Sunbeam Heated Back Wrap is uniquely designed to provide targeted back pain relief by contouring to the shape of the back
- STAYS IN PLACE: The electric heating pad wrap stays in place with a comfortable, adjustable waist strap that extends up to 85 inches around, so you can get relief hands free
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TREATMENT: Heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- it increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Spray this Sunbeam heating pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Features 4 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of mind, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- MACHINE WASHABLE PAD: Super soft, micro mink fabric is machine washable
- simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
This Sunbeam Heated Back Wrap has a unique contoured design to match the shape of your back and provide targeted heat therapy for back pain relief. The super soft micromink electric heating pad has an adjustable waist strap that extends up to 85 inches for easy hands free use. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, the Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy with 4 heat settings; 2 hour auto off lets you relax with peace of mind.
6. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief | XL Renue, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Blue, 25-Inch x 25-Inch
- GET SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY WHERE YOU NEED IT: Extra-large heated neck wrap has a tailored design to provide lots of coverage and direct relief to the neck and shoulders
- MAGNETIC CLASP KEEPS PAD IN PLACE: Magnetic clasp and slightly weighted edges help the heat pad stay put for continued relief
- SUPER-SOFT MICROMINK: Makes the heat feel even better as it eases tension away
- pad is machine washable and easy-care
- USE MOIST OR DRY HEAT: Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- EASY TO USE: Digital LED controller features 4 customizable heat settings
- extra-long power cord means you can move around while you relax
- PEACE OF MIND: 2-hour auto-off so you can relax in comfort without having to wake up and turn off the pad
- 2-year limited warranty
Surround yourself in warmth while you help soothe away tension and ease pain. The Sunbeam Renue Extra-Large Tension Relief Heat Wrap helps provide direct, relaxing heat therapy to a large area, easing stress in the neck and shoulders.
This area-specific electric heating pad combines the benefits of innovative heat therapy with luxurious micromink fabric to offer spa-style moist or dry heat any day of the week. The 4 heat settings provide the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better.
This convenient pad also includes 2-hour auto-off and an extra-long power cord so you can move around while you’re applying heat.
7. Natural Relief Extra Large Digital Moist Heating Pad with Coral Sand – Auto Shut Off – Strap – Negative Ion (27"x14")
- ★ THERAPEUTIC AUTOMATIC MOIST HEAT★ Moist heat penetrates deeper into muscle tissues and doesn’t dry-out skin like dry heat.
- ★ NO WATER NEEDED★ Automatically draws moisture from the air to provide moist heat. No need for spray bottles. Turn on, and Relax!
- ★ MAXIMUM COVERAGE AND STRAP★ : A Luxurious 27″ x 14″ Pad that you can wrap around yourself with a strap
- ★ NATURAL COMFORT WITH CORAL SAND + NEGATIVE IONS★ : The coral sand filling provides comforting weight and emits negative ions to soothe your mind and body
- ★ SAFETY ASSURANCE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY★ : Easy-to-read LED display allows you to set treatment time and temperature. Treatment times are 15,30,45, and 60 minutes. Auto shut off once the treatment time ends. Set temperature from 113°F up to 167°F.
Be well with Natural Relief! The Natural Relief Moist Heating Pad provides you with Automatic Moist Heat Therapy, a soothing sensation that reaches deep into your muscles to relieve aches and pains. No water needed! Our heating pad draws water from the air! The convenient strap allows you to wrap the pad around your waist, lower back, hip, knee, feet, or shoulder targeting the areas you need the most. Made with weathered Coral Sand, it emits negative ions to create a soothing effect. Negative ions help you feel well. The digital LED display lets you set your desired temperature( 113 F – 167 F) and time (15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes). Our Product is a FDA, Europe SGS CE(MDD)/USA UL, CUL approved product with a 1 year warranty.
8. OVERSEAS USE ONLY Norstar 200 KING SIZE Moist & Dry Heating Pad 220-240 Volt
- King Size Moist and Dry. Soothing dry heat brings comforting relief to sore, aching muscles and joints.
- Recommends for sports injuries, strains , tired muscles and relief of temporary arthritic pain.
- 3 Automatically controlled heat settings. (Off/Low/High).
- Pad size :- 12″ X 24″. Removable, Washable Outer cover.
- 220-240 Volts 50-60 Hertz For Use in Overseas Countries. Not For Use in USA/Canada
This listing is for a new-in-open-box Norstar King Size Electric Heating Pad, 12 inches by 24 inches, shipped in original, resealed packaging. Please note that this item is for use with 220V – 240V electrical outlets, NOT the standard US 110V electrical outlets. Item packaging will be damaged. See photos for more details.
220-240 volts 50/60 Hertz Model No.200 moist and dry King Size. Soothing dry heat brings comforting relief to sore, aching muscles and joints. Recommends for sports injuries, strains , tired muscles and relief of temporary arthritic pain. 3 Automatically controlled heat settings. Pad size :- 12″ X 24″ 220-240 volts 50/60hz For use in Europe/Asia/Africa. Euro plug cord. Not for use in North America.
9. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Back Pain Relief | Self-Inflating, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff | Beige, 12-Inch x 16-Inch
- Contoured lower back heating pad delivers support and gentle heat
- Self-inflating heat therapy pad adjusts to desired firmness level for a customized fit
- 4 heat settings offer varying levels of heat intensity
- Advanced airflow design for comfort over long periods of use
- Soft microplush cover is removable and machine washable
Relax in comfort while soothing away soreness with the Sunbeam Back Contouring Electric Heating Pad with Lumbar Support. This self-inflating heating pad easily adjusts to your desired firmness level, providing a customized fit and helping accelerate healing. Four heat settings allow you to pick the intensity of gentle, muscle-relaxing heat to suit your needs, while the contoured design enables effective heat transfer to the lower back. With an advanced airflow system, a soft removable cover, and a 30-minute auto-off feature, this back heating pad stays comfortable and safe over long periods of use. The microplush fabric cover is machine washable for quick cleaning between uses.
10. Battle Creek Equipment Thermophore MaxHEATª Plus Moist Heating Pad – Large/14" x 27" # 355
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. The Thermophore MaxHEAT Plus Therapy Pack is designed to be hands-free with our Constant-Comfort Switch, a user-friendly switch with a built in 25-minute timer and three temperature settings; low, medium, and high. Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. What is Thermophore Deep-Heat Therapy? Soothing, comforting intense moist heat therapy for pain. It’s such a basic idea, well-known and trusted through the ages, that we often forget how fabulous it can feel to just heat up those sore, aching muscles and joints Even medical professionals can get so busy they don’t think to mention using moist heat to relieve your pain. But Thermophore Deep-Heat products are designed to deliver the kind of intense, moist heat that can penetrate deeply to really bring relief from pain, muscle cramps and stiffness for hours. Think your pain is too much for such a simple remedy? We’ve heard that one before. Just try a Thermophore product – let us amaze you Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F Turns off automatically after 25 minutes
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Large Heating Pads Electric for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!