Nowadays, there are so many products of long range lens nikon in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for long range lens nikon in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings long range lens nikon which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
691 reviews analysed
1. Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G DX AF-P ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens – (Certified Refurbished)
- F-mount lens/DX Format — 105-450mm (35mm equivalent) — aperture range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32
- One extra-low dispersion element — super integrated coating — Pulse stepping motor AF system
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm — manual/ autofocus modes — access Lens settings in camera menu
- Fully compatible with the following Nikon digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850
- — compatible Models with limited functions: DF, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100
- — incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series
2. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500mm of zoom power on FX-format DSLRs; 750mm equivalent on DX-format DSLRS, Minimum Focus Distance: 7.2 ft.( 2.2 m), Focal Length Range:200 -500 mm
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and low-light performance
- 4.5 stops of Vibration Reduction with Sports mode. Approx. Weight- 81.2 ounce. Approx. Dimensions(Diameter x Length)- 4.2 inch x 10.5 inch( Based on CIPA Guidelines )
- AF compatible with optional TC-14E series teleconverters and DSLRs that offer f/8 support.Mount Type:Nikon F-Bayonet
Wherever your passion lies, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR outstanding super telephoto zoom can bring it into focus. Capture and share stunning views of birds, wildlife, motor sports, athletes, performers, landmarks and other faraway subjects. A fast f/5.6 constant aperture gives your shots beautifully out-of-focus backgrounds across the entire zoom range and a super integrated coating has been applied to lens elements to lessen flare and ghosting for improved contrast and clarity. A silent Wave Motor AF system produces fast, near-silent focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring.&Nbsp; turn fast-moving action into dazzling photo sequences— the electromagnetic diaphragm operates in sync for the fastest subjects and shutter speeds while vibration Reduction image stabilization keeps your shots sharp and steady. And in the rare cases when additional reach is needed, you can increase the AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED vr’s zoom power with an optional Nikon 1.4x, 1.7x or 2x teleconverter.Features: lightweight, compact super telephoto zoom – whether your subject is far in the distance or close, fast or slow, you can land the shot. On FX-format cameras, 500mm brings distant birds, wildlife, athletes, performers, landmarks and more into tight focus. Dx-format cameras add an additional 1.5x zoom effect for an angle of view equivalent to a whopping 750mm! And despite that extreme power, you can also focus on subjects As close as 7.2 feet away for detail rich close-ups. 4.5 stops of vibration Reduction – at super telephoto distances, The smallest camera movements can cause image blur. Vibration Reduction image stabilization counteracts camera shake up to ~4.5 stops for sharp photos and steady videos. You also can shoot at slower shutter speeds in low light— great for those magic moments at dawn and dusk. Sports mode is optimized
From the Manufacturer
Astounding views, comfortably in reach.
Wherever your passion lies, this outstanding super telephoto zoom lens can bring it into focus. Capture and share stunning views of birds, wildlife, motorsports, athletes, performers, landmarks and other faraway subjects. A fast f/5.6 constant aperture gives your shots beautifully out-of-focus backgrounds across the entire zoom range. Turn fast-moving action into dazzling photo sequences– the electromagnetic diaphragm operates in sync for the fastest subjects and shutter speeds while Vibration Reduction image stabilization keeps your shots sharp and steady. And in the rare cases when additional reach is needed, you can increase the AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR’s zoom power with an optional Nikon 1.4x, 1.7x or 2x teleconverter*.
*Compatible with TC-14E series teleconverters (AF is only available when used with DSLR cameras that offer f/8 support. These include: D4, D4S, Df, D600, D610, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D7100, D7200). Compatible with TC-17E and TC-20E series teleconverters (AF not possible).
Lightweight, compact super telephoto zoom
Whether your subject is far in the distance or close, fast or slow, you can land the shot. On FX-format cameras, 500mm brings distant birds, wildlife, athletes, performers, landmarks and more into tight focus. DX-format cameras add an additional 1.5x zoom effect for an angle of view equivalent to a whopping 750mm! And despite that extreme power, you can also focus on subjects as close as 7.2 feet away for detail rich close-ups.
Sharpen your vision
~4.5 stops of Vibration Reduction
At super telephoto distances, the smallest camera movements can cause image blur. Vibration Reduction image stabilization counteracts camera shake up to ~4.5 stops** for sharp photos and steady videos. You also can shoot at slower shutter speeds in low light–great for those magic moments at dawn and dusk. Sports Mode is optimized for camera pans and other movements common when shooting fast action.
**Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when: FX-format compatible lenses are attached to an FX-format digital SLR camera and zoom lenses are set at the maximum telephoto position.
Advanced Nikon lens technology
Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass cuts through the glare of bright sunlight. Silent Wave Motor (SWM) powers ultra-fast, near-silent autofocusing with seamless manual override. The Electromagnetic diaphragm (E) operates in sync with the fastest shutter speeds and frame rates, even when using an optional teleconverter. Always bring home views that amaze.
- AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR
- LC-95 95mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- HB-71 Bayonet Hood
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1434 Semi-Soft Case
- Warranty Card
3. Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Tamron 6 Year Limited USA Warranty)
- VC (Vibration Compensation) , Angle of View diagonal 16゜25′ – 4゜8′ for full-frame format 10゜38′ – 2゜40′ for APS-C format
- Minimum Focus Distance of 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Advanced Optical Technology.Max. Magnification Ratio:1:5
Capture the power and beauty of wildlife, birds, travel destinations, and exciting sports action close-ups with this high-performance 150-600mm long-range zoom. VC (Vibration Compensation) and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) enable you to shoot crisp images of fast-moving, distant subjects handheld, while proprietary Tamron optical technology, including eBAND Coating, works to suppress flare and ghosting for impressively clear, vibrant images. Three LD (Low Dispersion) elements are effectively deployed to correct chromatic aberrations, a challenging problem when shooting at long distances and at long focal-length settings. Tamron’s eBAND Coating and BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating help suppress flare and ghosting for class-leading image quality.VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron’s proprietary image stabilization system. Tamron’s VC is a three-coil system, whereby three driving coils activate the shake-compensating VC lens group electromagnetically via three ceramic ball bearings. The quiet high-torque USD motor ensures a speedy and accurate autofocus response. This new coating technique developed by Tamron deploys a Nano-structured layer (1 nm = 1/1,000,000mm) of ultra-low refractive index, with dimensions smaller than the wavelengths of visible rays of light. This Nano-structured layer coupled with the sophisticated multiple layer coatings underneath, yields significant anti-reflection properties, efficiently reducing undesired flare and ghosting to an absolute minimum to deliver sharp, crisp images. While covering a very wide range of focal lengths, this lens is remarkably compact and accepts 95mm filters. Its stylish design with signature Tamron tungsten silver finish and elegant brand ring incorporates a sturdy tripod mount to enhance both stability and ease of use. Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
4. Lightdow 420-800mm f/8.3 Manual Zoom Telephoto Lens + T-Mount for Nikon D5500 D3300 D3200 D5300 D3400 D7200 D750 D3500 D7500 D500 D600 D610 D700 D800 D810 D850 D3100 D5100 D5200 D5600 D7000 D7100
- Create Sharp High Quality Images, Comes with Lens Pouch and Protective Caps.
- Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.
- 420-800mm f/8.3-16 Manual Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- Backed with Lightow’s 12-Month Return for Refurbish/Replacement Manufacture Warranty.
- NOTE: This is a manual lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows not connecting properly, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
5. Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability – 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to the fact it does not have a built in motor
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast
From the Manufacturer
Designed for optimum handling ease and portability (it weighs only 458g <16.2oz.> ), it’s ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability (down to 0.95m (3.1 feet ) or 1:2 in macro mode) makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography.
AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens Features
Low Dispersion (LD) Glass for Greater Lens Sharpness
Low dispersion (LD) glass elements in a lens help reduce chromatic aberration; the tendency of light of different colors to come to different points of focus at the image plane. Chromatic aberration reduces the sharpness of an image, but glass with an extremely low dispersion index, has less of a tendency to separate (defract) a ray of light into a rainbow of colors. This characteristic allows the lens designer to effectively compensate for chromatic aberration at the center of the field (on axis), a particular problem at long focal lengths (the telephoto end of the zoom range), and for lateral chromatic aberration (towards the edges of the field) that often occurs at short focal lengths (the wide-angle end of the zoom range.)”
6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
7. High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Nikon D7500, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length for Nikon D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm NIKON DSLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- THIS LENS IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING NIKON CAMERAS D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
8. Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2X- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon D5, D4, D850, D810, D800, D750, D610, D600, D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D3400 and D3300 Digital SLR Cameras
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM: 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING: This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting. An index for distance and diaphragm scale is inscribed on the lens barrel to coordinate focal length and aperture.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Nikon APS-C and full frame cameras including D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100. D3000, Df, D5, D4, D3, D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D500, D90, D60 and D40.
9. Long-Range 650mm-2600mm f/8 Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon DF, D90, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810A
- High-power 650-1300mm super-telephoto focal length
- To ensure sharp image capture, use with monopod, tripod or chest supports to alleviate camera shake
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- Minimum focusing distance of 16 feet
- Includes: 650-1300mm Lens + 2 X Converter + T-mount
The long-range 650mm-1300mm super-telephoto zoom lens for Nikon DSLR is a manual focus multi-coated T-mount lens that offers extreme magnification and can deliver excellent sharp images if used properly. Its white lens barrel reduces head buildup and it requires high ISO or bright light to utilize a fast shutter speed. For optimal results, use with monopod, tripod or chest supports to minimize camera shake. It has a 95mm thread and includes a tripod mount. It has a 95mm thread and includes a tripod mount, black lens pouch and a T-mount adapter for Nikon SLR cameras.
10. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Lens White Box
The Canon EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Zoom Lens is a standard zoom lens designed with Canon’s Optical Image Stabilizer technology while retaining the compactness and lightness of previous models. Its stabilization allows sharp hand-held shots at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than otherwise possible. It consists of 11 elements in 9 groups and uses an spherical lens element to correct aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range and a circular aperture for exquisite rendering of out-of-focus backgrounds. Without a lot of size, weight or cost, this lens expands picture-taking possibilities any time slow shutter speeds are needed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Long Range Lens Nikon for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!