706 reviews analysed
1. Hayward W32025ADC PoolVac XL Pool Vacuum (Automatic Pool Cleaner)
- The Hayward PoolVac XL Suction Pool Cleaner features patented AquaPilot technology for systematic coverage of the pool floor, walls and coves
- Wide vacuum inlet and unique wing design deliver constant suction power
- Connects directly to the pool’s skimmer or suction port for complete installation in less than 10 minutes (40-foot hose included with cleaner)
- No debris bags to empty reduces the need for frequent maintenance
- Advanced suction design cleans efficiently and quietly for a more peaceful pool environment
With patented AquaPilot technology, Hayward’s PoolVac XL Suction Cleaner systematically covers the floor, walls and coves of in-ground pools up to 20’ x 40’, creating completely clean results—and with enhanced maneuverability, no obstacle can stand in its way. With a wide vacuum inlet and unique wing design, there’s no dirt or debris PoolVac XL can’t capture. It connects directly to your pool’s skimmer or suction port for complete installation in less than 10 minutes, providing powerful suction. With no debris bags to empty, PoolVac XL is simple to use and requires minimal regular maintenance. Its advanced suction design cleans efficiently and quietly too, leaving you with a more peaceful pool environment.
2. Hayward W3925ADC Navigator Pro Pool Vacuum (Automatic Pool Cleaner)
- The Hayward Navigator Pro Suction Cleaner is equipped with patented SmartDrive technology and systematically travels the pool floor, walls and coves for thorough, reliable results
- Powered by the pool’s existing filtration system, saving energy and money
- Advanced design ensures silent operation for a more peaceful pool environment
- Connects to skimmer or suction ports without tools in less than 10 minutes for simple setup and operation
- Enhanced vacuum wings and skirt provide efficient debris pickup and constant suction power
Equipped with patented SmartDrive technology, Hayward’s Navigator Pro Suction Cleaner systematically travels the floor, walls and coves of in-ground pools up to 20’ x 40’, creating thorough, reliable results—and with enhanced maneuverability, it keeps moving until the job is done. By connecting directly to your pool’s filtration system and installing in less than 10 minutes, Navigator Pro provides unwavering suction and simple setup. Plus, its wide vacuum inlet and unique wing design create a broad suction path that dirt and debris can’t escape. Navigator Pro also eliminates the need to empty debris bags, reducing overall maintenance and increasing relaxation time, while its advanced design cleans quietly and efficiently for a more peaceful backyard environment.
3. Milliard Extra-Wide 19" Heavy-Duty Flexible Pool and Spa Vacuum Head with Ball Bearing Urethane Wheels
- Aluminum handle adapter attaches to most standard extension poles with spring-loaded locking clips.
- Super-durable and flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling molded urethane wheels keep it from scratching or scraping delicate surfaces and provide a super smooth glide,
- Made from ABS plastic for durability and longevity.
- Cleaning surface is 19in. wide. It has a 1.5” suction port connection.
4. U.S. Pool Supply 14" Weighted Flexible Concrete Swimming Pool Vacuum Head with Swivel Hose Connection & Aluminum Spring Action Pole Handle – Connect 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Hose
5. Fibropool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- Generous cleaning area measuring 14.4″x10.5″x2.25″ provides a more efficient cleaning experience. Flexible, thermoplastic body hugs every curve and contour of your pool’s surface!
- 6 integrated weights assure a consistent seal on all pool surfaces for superior cleaning power
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5″ hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
- Chrome-plated metal handle attaches to most standard-sized extension poles while ensuring durability and easy maneuverability
- Long lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly and protect sensitive pool surfaces from damage
Unlike many consumer-grade solutions on the market today, the FibroPool Professional Flexible Vaccum Head has been created using only high-quality materials. The traditionally stiff, PVC body and wheels have been upgraded to a thermoplastic urethane to ensure ease of maneuverability along all pool surfaces regardless of material or contour. Cheap, plastic ball bearings and handle are now made of a robust, non-corrosive metal. No corners have been cut to ensure this will be the last vacuum head you’ll ever buy.
6. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Easy to Clean Large Top Load Filter Cartridges and Tangle-Free Swivel Cord, Ideal for In-ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set your Dolphin’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Powerful dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris on the floor and walls. Large top-load cartridge filters capture leaves and fine debris for an optimal clean swimming pool in 2 hours
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Peace of mind. This easy-to-use single button operation in-ground pool cleaner is backed by an extended 2.5 year manufacturer’s assurance. Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet.
- Quick payback. 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners saving you energy with every pool cleaning!
7. Poolmaster Swimming Pool Gunite Flexible Vacuum, Classic Collection
Poolmaster’s Classic Collection offers a generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. For removing debris from gunite pools with hard-surface finish, you need a reliable flexible vacuum that can get the job done. The flexible body allows for easy contouring on the pool or spa floor, and mar-proof wheels prevents scratches and scuffs. Four weights allows for vacuum to stay properly submerged. DO NOT use on vinyl liner pools. Can be used with any standard pool pole or vacuum hose, sold separately.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1958, Poolmaster has been a leading manufacturer of aftermarket pool and spa products with an unwavering commitment to quality, service and reliability. Poolmaster offers products across six different product lines- Backyard and Decor, Inflatables, Floats, Maintenance, Swim and Dive, and Toys and Games. Poolmaster – We Make Water Fun!
8. Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Large Capacity Top Load Filter Basket Ideal for Swimming Pools up to 33 Feet
- Hassle free clean. Easy-to-use, light weight single button operation in-ground robotic pool cleaner with a 1 year manufacturer’s assurance, ideal for pools up to 33 feet.
- Schedule your Nautilus CC to automatically clean using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your swimming pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pool’s floor and walls.
- Effortless cleaning. Active brushing scrubs away debris you don’t see. Large top loading filter basket traps and locks leaves and dirt leaving your swimming pool sparkling clean.
- Quick payback on your investment. No hoses or booster pump required. Consumes 8X less energy than suction and pressure cleaners.
9. HydroTools by Swimline Clear Weighted Triangle Pool Vacuum Head
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pool Vacuum Gunite for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!