907 reviews analysed
1. Zacro Reptile Heat Pad – Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box,6 x 8in
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- Powerful function: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- High efficiency: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- Attention: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
2. Reptile Tank Heating Pad – Waterproof USB Reptile Heating Pads Lizard Terrarium Heating Pad Heated Pet Pad for Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Chameleon, Corn Snake, Spider
- FAST HEATING REPTILE PAD – Made of high-quality thermal wire, meet the require of reptile living need. Suitable for cold blooded pets, provide a warm living environment.
- 3 LEVELS TEMPERATURE – The reptile heating pad has a temperature controller which can be adjusted for 3 levels (low 20-25 ° C, medium 25-30 ° C, high 30-35 ° C). You can choose the most comfortable temperature for your pet in different weather.
- TRAVEL CONVENIENCE – Can be powered by Power Bank or Car USB Port (needed conversion plug), so it is easy to take your pet out of the door. The 1000mA charging treasure can be used for small size for 8-10 hours, or medium and large size for 4-5 hours.
- WATER PROOF & EASY CLEAN – The surface material with good hydrophobic properties is easy to clean and dry.
- SPECIAL PATTERN DESIGN – This heating pads use for camouflage pattern that not only provides a constant temperature function ,but also a decorative to create a more realistic jungle background for your pet.
3. Tikaton Reptile Heat Pad – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal/30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Temperature can be adjusted manually. POWERFUL FUNCTION: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism. It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded. The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate. HIGH EFFICIENCY: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- ATTENTION: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Package included: 1* Reptile Heat Pad, 1* 3M adhesive paper
S: 6 x 8 inches, 120V, 8W L: 8x 12 inches, 120V, 16W
How to attach double-sided 3M adhesive:
1. Lie heat pad on flat surface.
2. Turn on the heat pad
3. As pad heats, the pad will become smoother and flatter which will make it easier to apply the 3M adhesive.
How to adjust the temperature of the pad:
Rotate the switch clockwise to turn on, then continue rotating clockwise to adjust temperature from low to high. Then rotate the switch counter clockwise to turn off.
1. When securing heat pad to terrarium make sure it is placed so that reptiles will not have direct contact with the heat pad.
2. For indoor use only.
3. Placing terrariums with an under-tank heat pad on household furniture may cause the furniture’s finish to discolor. Tikaton recommends using a terrarium stand.
4. For use on glass terrariums only. Do not use on wood, plastic, acrylic or any other type terrarium.
Note: The heating temperature of the pad will be affected by the environment, best results are obtained at a room temperature of about 68-86°F (20~30 °C) in winter and less than 113°F (45°C) in summer.
4. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
5. Fluker’s 27002 Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch for Reptiles, 5.5-Inch
This 8.5″ diameter dome lamp is made of heavy gauge painted aluminum. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, and compact fluorescent bulbs. Rated up to 150watts.
6. WUHOSTAM 20W 16.53 Inch x 11 Inch Reptile Heating Pad Warmer with Temperature Controller, Power Adjustment Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat for Pets, Small Animals
- Highly recommend using this product with a thermostat.And please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- Power: 110V 20W, Material : PVC, Color : Black.Low wattage heater provide ideal heat for reptile and amphibians
- US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Water proof and moisture proof designed, but please don’t use it in water
- Keep reptile tank or vivarium warm without any harm to your pets
7. CTKcom 25W UVB Light UVA Bulb Halogen Basking Bulb(4 Pack)- 110V Full Spectrum Reptilian Lamp Lizard Lamp UV Heating Lamp Spot Lamp for Turtle Aquarium Aquatic Reptile Lizard Habitat Heat Light,4 Pcs
- 1.✔ 25W 110V UVB Light UVA Bulb Halogen Basking Bulb,97% UVA stimulate appetite, 3% UVB promote vitamin D3 synthesis, fully absorb calcium.
- 2.✔ 3.0 UVB for tropical reptiles to provide adequate UVB radiation, is conducive to vitamin D3 synthesis and bone formation, and promote growth and development,Vacuum glass tube, reducing filament oxidation,UVA UVB lamp extend lamp life.
- 3.✔ Widely use: sed for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongues, etc.
- 4.✔ Size:Heigh:1.97 Inch (50mm) Diameter:1.97 Inch(50mm)
- E26/E27 Socket
- Three-dimensional convex surface reflection, to strengthen the ultraviolet spectrum,very easy to use this UVA UVB Lamp.
- 5.✔ Notice: Turn on 2-4 hours per day. Please don’t turn on bulb immediately after turned off, Because the sudden arrival of the electric pulse with the original high temperature bulbs may directly burn the bulb.
✔CTKcom 25W 110V UVB Light UVA Bulb is perfect for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongues, etc.
1.Valid offers pet daily required intake of long-wave UVA ultraviolet light.
2.Improve climb pet food to promote appetite and help digestion and nutritionally balanced growth.
3.As well as heating help assimilation about pyramiding of turtles and other phenomena have significant role in the prevention and improvement.
Material: Quartz bulb filled with hydrogen gas;E26/E27 Base Socket
Size: Heigh:1.97 Inch (50mm) Diameter:1.97 Inch(50mm);
Color: Silver, as shown in the pictures
Quantity: 4 Pcs
1.Every day turn ON for 2-4 hours is fine, do not keep it always ON, which will reduce lamp lifecycle,after install the lamp keep it still for 2 minutes before turn on the power
2.Do not keep the lamp too close to your Reptiles And Amphibians, around 20-30cm
3.After turn ON the lamp the temperature is very high, non-touch, to prevent burns
4.Do not connect to the thermostat to use, continuous switch will reduce the lamp life
5.Do not restart immediately after use, because the sudden pulse and high temperature may burn out the bulb, shall wait until the bulb cooling and then turn ON
8. Zoo Med Repticare Rock Heaters, Standard
Zoo meds repticare rock heaters are made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice, resulting in excellent conductivity and increased product longevity. Hot spots are not a problem with a completely encapsulated full Coverage nichrome heating element that distributes heat evenly. Zoo meds Deluxe repticare rock heater features a rheostat control allowing you the ability to adjust the surface temperature. Additional information: please note: a rock heaters function is to facilitate digestion. A rock heater should never be the sole source of heat unless the ambient air temperatures in the cage are sufficient for your type of Reptile. Zoo med rock heaters are cul/csa/t1/2V approved.
9. DADYPET 25W Reptile Heat Lamp, Clamp Lamp for Aquarium with Holder UVA UVB Basking Lamp with 360°Rotatable Clip & Power Adapter for Lizard Turtle Snake Aquarium(Lamp Bulb Include)
- Reptiles require UVB light to absorb and metabolize calcium which is essential for healthy bone growth and preventing metabolic diseases.
- High UVB output similar to natural desert environments where there is more direct sunlight and more exposure, ideal for all desert dwelling reptiles.
- 360° rotatable clip light, easy-installation and practical for use.
- The included light holder is suitable for multiple E27 lamps, such as fluorescent, incandescent, ceramic heater, bulb, halogen, LED, etc
- Suitable for reptiles, amphibians, fish, mammals etc. With 1pc spare 25W bulb. Support bulbs rated up to 75 watts.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reptile Heating Box for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!