Finding your suitable readers for scanner radio desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for scanner radio desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
977 reviews analysed
1. Uniden BC365CRS 500 Channel Scanner and Alarm Clock with Snooze, Sleep, and FM Radio with Weather Alert, Search Bands Commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Radio, and Marine Transmissions
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- Large clear LCD backlit display is easy to read at night.
- The buttons are nicely laid out for ease of use, so there’s no fumbling around in the dark.
The BC365CRS is a multi-featured conventional channel scanner. Easily enter and store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air and more into 500 channels over ten banks. The scanner also features AM/FM clock radio with snooze and NOAA weather broadcasts. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: AM Broadcast (530-1700 KHz) (25-54 MHz) FM Broadcast (88-108 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz). In scanner mode press to start a limit search or to resume searching. In service select mode press to select police service. In fm mode, press to select the fm1 from memory bank. Note-if scanner receives interference or electrical noise move the scanner or its antenna away from the source. Recommend changing the height or angle of the antennas. Avoid placing the scanner in direct sunlight or near heating elements or vents
2. Whistler WS1025 Analog Desktop Scanner (Black)
- Lock-out Function – skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching
- Tune – find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- Priority Channel – set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning
- Scan Delay – delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies
- PC programmable – allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC
The new scanner line opens with the WS1025. This 200 channel scanner features Data Cloning, PC updatable database capabilities, and dedicated Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality – provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public
3. Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner. Close Call RF Capture Technology. Pre-programmed Service Search. “Action” Bands to Hear Police, Ambulance, Fire, Amateur Radio, Public Utilities, Weather, and More.
4. Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup – Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization – Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function – Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks.
- Digital AGC – Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Refer user manual below. Tune :Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
5. Whistler WS1025 Analog Desktop Radio Scanners
- Sold as 1 Each.
- Analog desktop radio scanner offers instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Has frequency range of 29 – 54 MHz for VHF Lo, 87.3 – 107.9 MHz for commercial FM, 108- 136.99166 MHz for aircraft and 137 – 174 MHz for VHF Hi. 200 Channel memory helps to store all your favorite frequencies in 10 separate storage banks. SKYWARN offers instant access to frequencies utilized by storm spotter networks to monitor storm conditions.
- Backlit LCD offers easy to-read displays and helps programming, data even in low-light situations. Dimensions: 6.9″ x 8.2″ x 2.4″. Allows to find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency and has SAME/FIPS weather alert to display the weather event. Stores frequencies in memory for long time even when there is no battery.
- Priority channel helps to check 1 channel for every 2 seconds while scanning, data cloning and allows programmed data transfer. Receives strong local signals and allows to connect an external antenna for improved reception of distant or weak signals. Powered by batteries with three power options.
- Allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC. Comes with AC adapter, flex antenna, black battery shell and yellow rechargeable battery shell. Weight: 2.95 lbs..
WS1025 Features: -Lock-out Function – skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching. -PC programmable – allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC. -Priority Channel – set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning. -Scan Delay – delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies. -Tune – find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency. -Color: Black. Color(s): -Black. Display Types: -Digital. Time Format: -Standard. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -8.25″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -6.87″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -2.37″. Overall Product Weight: -1.54 lbs.
6. RadioShack PRO-405 200-Channel Desktop Radio Scanner
RadioShack PRO-405 Desktop Radio Scanner picks up police and fire frequencies in many areas, as well as aircraft, marine, FM, FRS/GMRS and Ham communications.
7. Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9,000 Channels, TrunkTracker III Technology, Base/Mobile Design, Close Call RF Capture Technology with Location-Based Scanning, – Black Color
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system
- system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
8. Radio Shack PRO-650 Desktop Radio Scanner
- 200-channel desktop scanner with PC interface programming
- Exclusive one-touch service keys for marine, fire/police departments, air and ham
- Skywarn and S.A.M.E. weather alerts
- Signal Stalker II local channel search
- One priority channel
- Fixed AM/FM mode
- Search speed 80 step search per second
- Scan speed: 40 channels per second
- UHF bands 380-512
- VHF Lo 26-54 MHz
- VHF Hi 137-174 MHz
- Aircraft 108-136.99166
Stay on top of things in your area with the RadioShack PRO-650 200-Channel Desktop Radio Scanner. It will keep you weather smart, as well as keep you current in real time about police, fire activity and more. It comes pre-programmed with 153 popular frequencies nationwide.
9. Whistler TRX-2 Desktop Digital Scanner
The Whistler TRX-2 exemplifies Whistler’s commitment to the scanner market by bringing new capabilities and transmission modes to its customers. This multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems: Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system), Hytera XPT, MotoTRBO Capacity Plus, MotoTRBO Connect Plus, and MotoTRBO Linked Cap Plus systems.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Scanner Radio Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!