Finding your suitable readers for smart things home automation is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for smart things home automation including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
797 reviews analysed
1. Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor [GP-U999SJVLBAA] with Slim Design and Optional Automated Alerts – Zigbee – White
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive alerts when there’s unexpected movement in your home
- Home Automation: Set devices to automatically turn on or off as people come and go to minimize energy usage
- Detection Ready: Adjust the sensor with the quick tilt magnetic ball mount to capture motion up to 15 feet with 120 degree view range
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately)
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and Z-Wave and ZigBee communication protocols
Monitor your home and with the SmartThings Motion Sensors. Receive 24/7 alerts on your smartphone anytime there’s unexpected movement in your home. Let the motion sensor turn things off for you by setting devices to automatically turn on or off as you come and go. It even monitors the temperature.
Requires a SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality and SmartThings App. Free SmartThings app requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (10.0 or later). This device is compatible with the SmartThings ADT Security Hub, but is not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services.
Includes: battery, magnetic ball, wall-mounting pads, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
*Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Hubs including F-HUB-US-2, F-H-ETH-001, ET-WV520KWEGUS, ET-WV520BWEGUS, ET-WV530BWEGUS, and F-USB-US-M-1
Material – Plastic
2. Samsung SmartThings F-MN US-2 Home Monitoring Kit, White
- Includes a SmartThings Hub to connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together
- Includes two SmartThings Multipurpose Sensors to receive alerts if windows open unexpectedly, set connected lights to turn on and off as you open doors, and much more
- Includes a SmartThings Motion Sensor to receive alerts if there’s unexpected movement, set connected devices to turn on and off as people come and go, and much more
- Includes a SmartThings Outlet to control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
SmartThings lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. The heart of your smart home, the Samsung SmartThings Hub will connect all of your different smart locks, lights, outlets, thermostats, and more and let you control them from the free SmartThings app. Receive notifications about what’s happening in and around your home and use your smartphone to remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more. Since SmartThings is compatible with a wide variety of smart devices from different companies, once you have the SmartThings Hub and the free app for iOS, Android, or Windows, you can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products as you want to enhance your connected home. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works in the US and Canada.
3. Smart Home Automation Z-Wave Gas/Water Auto Shutoff Valve for Pipes up to 1 1/2 Compatiable Smartthings Vera
- SHUTS DOWN WATER LEAKS AUTOMATICALLY – Valve controller shuts off water automatically when water detected
- REMOTE CONTROL-Support ZWAVE Plus Technology,compatiable with Smartthings hub.Vera,Fibaro,open or shut off the smart water valve when you are away from home
- WORK WITH OTHER SMART DEVICE-Work with other zwave devices,Such as our zwave water sensor(ASIN B07XL21QJF),shut off the water valve when water detected
- SHUT OFF GAS PIPENLINE WHEN GAS DETECTED-Work with zwave gas sensor,shut off gas pipeline and get alert via zwave hub app when gas detected
- TIMING CONTROL-Set the time.turn your water shut-off valve On/Off at set time.
This Auto Valve is applied with Z-Wave technology and compatible with all Z-Wave network. Every Auto Valve can work as signal
repeater, therefore all the devices form into cellular network and generate multi-routes.
This product can be included and operated in any Z- Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufacturers and/or other applications. All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to
increase reliability of the network.
Rated voltage：12V/1A Communication technology：Z-Wave plus
Communication frequency：US 908.42 Wireless range (sight of line)：30 M
Valve Pressure：1.6 Mpa Valve size：1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1.25”, 1.5”
Close time：5~10 seconds Open time: 5~10 seconds
Torque：30~60 kg.cm Accessories：12V/1A power adaptor, hardware accessories
Please contact us if user can’t use,we will send our manual online.
4. Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit
- Everything you need to start your smart home.
- Control, automate and monitor your home from anywhere using the SmartThings app. Range-50-100 feet
- Connect compatible appliances, lights, speakers, locks, cameras, thermostats, sensors, appliances and more.
- SmartThings works with products from Samsung, Amazon, Bose, Schlage, Yale, Cree, Osram Lightify, Honeywell, First Alert, and more. Look for the Works With SmartThings logo or visit smartthings.com for a look at the full list of compatible devices.
- The Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit contains: one Samsung SmartThings Hub, two Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensors, one Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor, and one Samsung SmartThings Outlet.
- Get immediate alerts on your smartphone if there’s unexpected entry or motion in your home.
- Secure dangerous, valuable or off-limit areas of your home.
- Control lamps, electronics or small appliances.
- Trigger lights to automatically turn on when there’s motion and turn off when people leave.
- Pair the included video-ready Samsung SmartThings Hub with a compatible camera to keep an eye on things.
- Z-Wave Certification ID: ZC10-15090005.
Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit
5. Samsung SmartThings ADT Wireless Home Security Starter Kit with DIY Smart Alarm System Hub, Door and Window Sensors, and Motion Detector – Alexa Compatible (Zigbee, Z-Wave, IP Network Protocols)
- DIY home security system: Easy-To-Install panel with wireless sensors that can be integrated in minutes with automated Fast-Response alarms to instantly notify authorities
- On-the-go mobile control: receive instant updates with text and email alerts and access to advanced system control from your smartphone or computer
- 24/7 peace of mind: optional, no-contract ADT professional monitoring services with Police dispatch provides unbeatable protection for your family
- 4-Piece Bundle: 7-Inch touchscreen ADT security hub, two ADT door and window detectors, and ADT motion detector for complete security solution
- Automate your home: works with zigbee, Z-Wave, and IP network protocols and a wide range of smart devices including cameras, lights, door locks, thermostats (Alexa & Google home compatible)
- NOTE : KINDLY REFER THE USER GUIDE AVAILABLE BELOW & VIDEO AVAILABLE BELOW THE IMAGES FOR ANY ASSISTANCE
Protect your family quickly and easily with Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit. With optional, no-contract ADT professional monitoring available at low month-to-month rates of less than $1/day, you can rest easy knowing your family is safe and secure. Mobile alerts keep you in the know; whether you’re at the grocery store or on vacation, you can always be sure your home is secure.
The Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home, as well as Zigbee and Z-Wave communication protocols. The SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit also works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D-Link, and Blink devices.) Ensure every inch of your home is covered with the Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Safety Expansion Pack or add to your smart home with individual accessory devices such as the SmartThings Carbon Monoxide Alarm, SmartThings Water Leak Detector, and the SmartThings Smoke Alarm as you need them!
Includes: Setup and User guides, LTE cellular backup module, power supply, desk mount for Security Hub, Long-life lithium batteries and mounting hardware for detectors. 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty included.
The SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor, Motion Sensor, Arrival Sensor, Water Leak Sensor and Outlet all work with the ADT Security Hub. However, they are not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services and cannot be used to initiate an emergency response.
6. Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- 2 year battery life
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011
MultiSensor 6 is the foundation of a modern smart home. Its perfectly small exterior hosts the technology for real-time intelligence. Designed and calibrated to be as accurate as it can be, MultiSensor 6’s accuracy varies as little as ±0.2%. The device measures ultraviolet light and can protect your family’s health and your furniture from bleaching. With the newly added vibration sensor, MultiSensor 6 makes your environment secure like never before. MultiSensor 6 is a part of Aeotec Gen5 range of Z-Wave products. That means that it outperforms all that has come before it. It’s built around the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, providing a 50% greater wireless range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products. It has AES 128 bit security encryption built right in. You need a Z-Wave gateway which operates with the 500 series chip products to take full advantage of the device. Please consult the manufacturer of your Z-Wave hub to make sure it supports all MultiSensor 6 features. SPECIFICATIONS: Motion Sensor : 16 feet, and 120° field of view; Humidity Sensor : 20% to 95%, accuracy:+/- 5% at 77°F; Temperature Sensor : 14°F (-10°C) ~ 140°F (60°C), accuracy: +/- 32.9°F (0.5°C); Light Sensor : 0 lux to 1000 lux; Vibration Sensor : acts as tamper switch, ON or OFF; Operation Temperature (Top): -4°F (-20°C) ~ 140°F (40°C); Storing Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C); Working Humidity: 8% ~ 80%; Operational site: Indoor and outdoor; Power: DC 5V 500mA or 2 x CR123A battery; Weight: 2.6 oz
7. Aeotec Smart Switch 6, Z-Wave Plus Wireless Control Plug for Home Security Automation, 15A Mini Size, Monitor Power, New Design without USB port
- Automate/schedule your home appliance with on/off control. Smart Switch 6 controls up to 15 amps and monitors real-time power consumption with a variable color LED ring and reports the data to the gateway system.
- Built-in features include surge protection for a safer home and signal repeater to improve the communication between the other Z-Wave devices.
- Sleek & minimal. It’s Aeotec’s newer design with all the powerful features packed in the tiny size of 2.20 x 2.20 x 1.96 (1.38) inches.
- Tested to work with Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Webee, Wink-hub, Zipabox, Universal Devices ISY994Zw, openHAB, Open Z-Wave, Oomi, Jeedom, Indigo 7, InControl, HomeSeer, Home Assistant, eedomus, Abode and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-15050012.
8. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
9. TOPGREENER Smart Light Switch Wi-Fi Scene Controller, 8-Button Programmable Home Automation, Neutral Wire Required, 2.4GHz Network, UL Listed, FCC Compliant, TGWFSC8, White
- Save all your scenes in one switch and access them in one convenient location
- control group of Wi-Fi devices simultaneously in a scene
- Create up to 14 scenes, including Welcome, Party, Morning, Dinner, Good Night, Entertainment, and Vacation scenes
- for example, create a Welcome scene that turns house lights on, sets the thermostat to your desired temperature, powers on your entertainment system to your favorite music, and more
- Secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network required
- Android 4.1 / iOS 8 or higher required
- works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant for voice control
- Neutral wire required
- wall plate sold separately
- 15A, 120VAC
- incandescent/halogen: 1000W, electronic ballast: 5A, standard ballast: 120VA, resistive 1800VA, motor: 1/2HP
- FCC compliant, UL listed
- 1-year warranty
- Compatible with all TOPGREENER Wi-Fi devices and Smart Life-compatible devices
- works with TOPGREENER, Tuya, and Smart Life apps for easy pairing and remote control
This Wi-Fi smart home automation scene controller allows you to take full control of your lighting by creating scenes for individual rooms or lighting automation based on conditions such as weather or the time of day. Control wi-fi devices made by TOPGREENER or by other brands. If you have existing devices that work with the Smartlife app they are compatible with our scene controller. Go ahead, make a scene!
Rating: 15A 120 VAC @ 60Hz
Device Compatibility: iOS 8 or higher or Android version 4.1 or higher devices. Compatible with Alexa or Google Assistant, IFTTT
Lighting Compatability: 1000W Incandescent, Electronic Ballast 5A, Standard ballast 120VA, Resistive 1800VA, Motor 1/2HP
Dimensions: 2.7″ H, 1.43″ D, 1.7″ W
Requirements: Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Network, #12-14 AWG Copper Only Clamp-Type Wiring
Certifications: UL Listed, FCC Compliant
1 x TGWFSC8
Twist on wire caps
The TOPGREENER Guarantee
- Reliability – friendly U.S. Based help from our experts
- Dedicated Support – 24-hour or less turnaround for emails
- Warranty – 1-year product replacement with extension options
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Things Home Automation for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!