Top 9 Travel Trailer Range Vent
Nowadays, there are so many products of travel trailer range vent in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for travel trailer range vent in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings travel trailer range vent which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
907 reviews analysed
1. Camp’N RV Exhaust Vent Cover – RV Range Hood Vent/RV Range Hood Cover (White)
- The Camp’N Replacement RV/Trailer/Camper Sidewall Vent is compatable with most popular ducted stove/rangehoods.
- Each Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent INCLUDES HARDWARE!
- Our High impact/weather proof materials will provide years of service.
- Lockable clips prevent the internal flap from damaging itself during transport.
- Rough opening size of 10 3/8″ by 3 1/2″
Are those exterior fittings/fixtures on your RV/Trailer getting old and brittle? Are they discoloring? Then definitely order a Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent to replace your old, beat up vent today!
2. Ventline (V2111-13 Polar White Horizontal Exterior Wall Vent
Exterior Vent for Ventline Ducted Range Hoods. Weatherproof outside vent features a lockable damper, heavy styrene construction and a 1-3/4 Inch inlet flange. Rough opening is 3-3/4 Inch x 10-1/2 Inch . Overall size 11-5/8 inch x 5-9/32 Inch . Polar White.
3. Ventline (V2111-11) Colonial White Horizontal Exterior Wall Vent
Exterior Vent for Ventline Ducted Range Hoods. Weatherproof outside vent features a lockable damper, heavy styrene construction and a 1-3/4 Inch inlet flange. Rough opening is 3-3/4 Inch x 10-1/2 Inch . Overall size 11-5/8 inch x 5-9/32 Inch . Colonial White.
4. Ventline V2018-01 1-3/4" White Horizontal Hood Vent
Outside Range Hood Vents, no damper with inlet flange.
5. Heng’s J116BK-C Range Vent Exhaust Cover – Black
Save time and money! Heng’s J116BK-C Black RV Range Exhaust Cover prevents the need to replace the entire vent. In some instances, a simple damper replacement will fix the RV range hood ventilation. The vent damper consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your camper with an outside manual release tab. Once the outside manual release damper is unsecured, the damper automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted. Damper automatically closes to prohibit insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation. Manual release damper must be secured before traveling.
6. Camp’N 14" Universal RV, Trailer, Camper, Motorhome Roof Vent Cover – Vent Lid Replacement (White 1 Pack)
- The Camp’N Replacement RV Roof Vent Cover is compatable with most popular roof vents. Compatable with Ventline roof vents prior to 2008 and Elixir roof vents starting 1994. Please reference the images in the listing to make sure your vent is compatable with this replacement.
- Each Camp’N RV vent cover replacement measures 14″ x 14″
- Our Highly Durable rv ceiling vent covers are manufactured with impact resistant plastics for longlife.
- Easy to Install we know getting on the roof of your RV is intimidating so we’ve made it as easy as possible….
- Please checkout the Camp’NAmazon Storefront for additional replacement rv parts
7. Heng’s (J116AWH-C Bright White Exhaust Vent Cover
- Heng’s Exhaust System
- This unit consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your vehicle with an outside manual release damper
- Once the outside manual release damper is unsecured, the damper automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted
- The damper automatically closes to prevent insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation
- Bright White
Heng’s Exhaust System. This unit consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your vehicle with an outside manual release damper. Once the outside manual release damper is unsecured, the damper automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted. The damper automatically closes to prevent insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation. The manual release damper must be secured before traveling. Dimensions: 4.62 Inch x10.88 Inch. Cutout: 4 Inch x 10.86 Inch. Bright White.
8. Maxx Air 00007500K 00-07500K MaxxFan Deluxe with Remote-Smoke
- Powerful 10-speed intake and exhaust fan
- Thermostat to control room temperature
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable
- Fits all standard 14″ x 14″ roof openings. Open and close the vent lid by simply rotating the knob, push the knob up to lock in place
- Electric lid opening with remote control
The MaxxFan Deluxe is the only complete RV ventilation system that incorporates a vent, fan and rain shield in a single all in one unit. Twin lifting arms, no more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving. Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12″ 10-blade fan. Flush mounted, easy to clean keypad controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions. Fits all standard 14″ x 14″ roof openings, all mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately.
9. Dumble RV Range Vent Cover Exterior Vent with Locking Damper and Screws, RV Exhaust Vent Cover for RV Stove Vent – Black
- REPLACE YOUR OLD RV STOVE VENT FLAP: The Dumble Camper Range Hood Vent Cover in Black is an injection-molded styrene plastic RV vent range horizontal exterior wall vent that can be used with forced ventilation on large outlet static exhaust range hoods in your RV, camper, travel trailer, or mobile home kitchen
- PERFECT SIZE: Requires 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch (26.2×8.9 cm) opening and 1.7-inch (4.3 cm) inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall)
- 11.6-inch x 5.3-inch x 2.1-inch (29.5×13.5×5.3 cm) overall outside dimensions
- 10 total screw holes – top and bottom holes 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) apart (measurement center to center)
- side holes 2.4 inches (6.1 cm) apart
- Ensure that the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct
- INSTALL IN MINUTES: Remove your hood (4 screws that go up through hood into cabinet underside), draw outline of this RV range hood exhaust vent insert on interior wall where hood meets wall, drill holes through wall at the corners of the outline, saw outline from interior, tuck installation into wall, saw outline from exterior, caulk/tape (not included) vent frame, press vent into opening, secure vent with the included screws, reinstall hood
- KEEP OUT THE BUGS & ELEMENTS: Features an RV hood damper that allows the external flap door to open when the exhaust fan is turned on while the 2 swivel friction locks latch the single flap (runs the length of the vent) in the closed position when traveling down the road
- Flapper stays in the closed position and only opens when engaged by turning on exhaust fan which them pushes the flapper open from the airflow
- Screen optional, not included
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: RV stove vent cover replacement package includes (1) jet black range vent for RV with (10) installation screws for your convenience
Chuck your old, discolored camper oven vent flapper and replace it with the Dumble Camper Hood Vent Cover in Black. It requires an approximate 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch opening and 1.7-inch inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall). If screw hole positions do not align with your old vent, simply drill holes in the required locations. This trailer range hood vent fits as long as the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct. The external flap door opens when the exhaust fan is turned on, and the swivel friction locks latch the flap in the closed position when traveling down the road. Package includes (1) black RV oven vent cover and (10) screws. Use with forced ventilation only. We recommend adding caulk or putty tape (not included) on the inside edge for a tight seal. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Travel Trailer Range Vent for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!