Top 9 Vacuum Belts Ametek
664 reviews analysed
1. 3M Filtrete Bissell 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Vacuum Belt
- Fits vacuum models Bissell* CleanView* (3575, 3590, 8975, 8990 Series), CleanView* II (20Q9, 3574, 3576 Series), Clean View* Helix* (21K3, 22C1, 82H1), CleanView* Power Trak* (3591, 3593, 3594, 6590 Series), CleanView* Revolution* (3595, 3596, 6591 Series), Momentum* (82G7, 3910, 6390 Series), Pet Hair Eraser* (3920 Series), PowerClean* (92L3-P), PowerForce* and PowerForce* Turbo* (46E5, 71Y7, 3522, 3525, 6579, 6582-6585, 6594, 6596 Series), PowerGlide* (3545 Series), Powergroom* (4104 Series), PowerTrak* (6592 Series), PowerTrak* Cyclonic* (6390 Series), PowerTrak* Velocity* (6393 Series), Total Floors* Velocity* (3990, 6393 Series) and Velocity* (3950 Series) Bagged and Bagless Models.
- Maintain optimum vacuum performance by replacing your belt every 12 months.
- All vacuum brand and model names are registered trademarks of vacuum manufacturers.
3M Filtrete Bissell 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 & 16 Vacuum Belt fits vacuum models Bissell* CleanView* (3575, 3590, 8975, 8990 Series), CleanView* II (20Q9, 3574, 3576 Series), Clean View* Helix* (21K3, 22C1, 82H1), CleanView* Power Trak* (3591, 3593, 3594, 6590 Series), CleanView* Revolution* (3595, 3596, 6591 Series), Momentum* (82G7, 3910, 6390 Series), Pet Hair Eraser* (3920 Series), PowerClean* (92L3-P), PowerForce* and PowerForce* Turbo* (46E5, 71Y7, 3522, 3525, 6579, 6582-6585, 6594, 6596 Series), PowerGlide* (3545 Series), Powergroom* (4104 Series), PowerTrak* (6592 Series), PowerTrak* Cyclonic* (6390 Series), PowerTrak* Velocity* (6393 Series), Total Floors* Velocity* (3990, 6393 Series) and Velocity* (3950 Series) Bagged and Bagless Models.
2. Sanitaire 6610012 Style RD Vacuum Belt, Black, 2
Replacement belt features a high-quality construction that resists stretching to powerfully rotate your brush roll at thousands of revolutions per minute. Easy-to-install design makes installation simple for quick maintenance. Replacement belt is designed for Sanitaire SC600-800 series vacuums.
3. Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG1001 High Filtration Backpack Vacuum, 1375W, 25.5" Height, 10 qt Capacity, Red
- Backpack vacuum cleaner with adjustable shoulder strap and waist belt for portability and enhanced freedom of motion
- Wand and hose help facilitate cleaning overhead vents, ceiling fans, and other high places
- 1,375-watt motor has built-in heat sensor for protection if vacuum bag is full
- Power nozzle hookup allows user to reach on/off switch while wearing backpack
- Twist-off lid facilitates emptying
- 50-foot power cord enables the vacuum to cover larger area without changing outlets than vacuums with shorter cords
The Bissell BigGreen Commercial OR1001 backpack vacuum cleaner is 26″ in height, weighs 10.5 lb., and has a 1,375-watt motor with built-in heat sensor, an adjustable shoulder strap and waist belt, and a capacity of 10 quarts. It comes with a wand and a 4-foot vacuum hose with swivel cuffs. This backpack vacuum cleaner is more portable than typical canister or upright vacuum cleaners and allows users greater freedom of motion. The wand and hose help facilitate cleaning overhead vents, ceiling fans, and other high places. The 1,375-watt Ametek motor has a built-in heat sensor to help protect the motor if the vacuum bag is full. A power nozzle hookup allows the user to reach the on/off switch while wearing the backpack. A twist-off lid helps facilitate emptying. A 50-foot power cord enables the vacuum to cover a larger area without changing outlets than vacuums with shorter cords. Included with this vacuum cleaner are eight attachments for cleaning a variety of surfaces. This product is suitable for use with various accessories including disposable filter bags (sold separately).
4. Central Vac Vacuum Motor 3 STAGE with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7" 120 Volt 1400 Watt by LifeSupplyUSA
5. 2 BISSELL ORIGINAL BELTS TO FIT 7, 9, 10, 12,14,16 VACUUMS
- Package of (2) Replacement Bissell Style 7,9,10,12,14,16 belts made to the same specifications as the original Bissell belts. For optimum performance replace this belt every 3 to 6 months. Save on your order with Seller Vac Belts special promotion below!
- This promotion is only offered by seller Vacuum Fix. You MUST purchase from Vacuum Fix to qualify for the promotion
- With a quantity of 3 or more in your cart you MUST select Expedited Shipping at checkout to receive the free shipping upgrade.
- You get your belts FAST with the free expedited shipping and you will need the spares in the future anyway!
THESE ORIGINAL BISSELL BELTS FIT VACUUMS CALLING FOR BELT 1, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 & 16
6. Electro Motor Car Wash Vacuum Motor 8055EM for JE Adams Vacuums, 110V
- Replacement Car Wash Vacuum Motors for all 110V JE Adams Vacuums. Model: 8055EM
- 1.6HP, 110V/ 1 Phase, 7.6amps, Figures based on a 2″ orfice: Air Watts = 38.05, Air Flow (CFM) = 96.1, Suction (In H20) = 3.21
- Hours = 800-1000
- Replaces electric motors on all JE Adams Car Wash Vacuum Models (except 220V units): 9235, 9225-3, 9235-3, 8704B, 9235LD, 29015, 8105, 9225, 9225-2, 9299, 8704, 9235-3LD, 8600LD, 8200, 8500LD, 8100, 8600, 8500, 9235-3DH, 9235-3DH-WALL, 8960-C, 8960, 8970, 9213LD-VR-ADA, 9213VR-ADA, 9200-4LD, 9200-4VRLD-ADA, 9200-4VR-ADA, 9200-4, 9200-5LD, 9200-5VRLD-ADA, 9200-5, 9200-5VR-ADA, 29027, 29028-ADA, 29026-ADA, 29025, 8960C220, 8900-110, 8900-110-VR, 8900-110V, 29052, 9230LD-3, 9213LD-VR-ADA, 9213VR-
- Dimensions: 6.5H” x 5.5” Diameter
Your equipment is working with both heat and high pressure and water in most cases. Most coin operated vacuums have two motors in the top and are usually good for about 400 hours. They are easily accessed and not expensive. If one goes out, it is likely the other will shortly after. One common part to address is the carbon brushes. These will cause the motors to fail prematurely. Inspection of the carbon brushes is suggested at least every two months. It is a good idea to have some spares so you don’t lose any revenue. It is not uncommon to burn through a vacuum motor each 45-60 days, especially in you have 4-6 bays in your facility. When checking your brushes, also make sure the vacuum motors are secured. A loose motor can cause poor suction due to the motor impeller not being centered over the inlet. If the pressure is down, check your vacuum hoses for possible holes.
Another possible cause is if the trap door is ajar, but sometimes the motor will need replacing. If you find dirt around the vacuum motor, check to see if the filter bag is torn or not seated right. Proper maintenance and care will ensure continuous operation and revenue. Check your owner’s manual to ensure proper matches of the replacement motor before ordering.
Weight: 5 lbs.
7. 120V Vacuum Motor, 2 Stage, 5.7" dia. AMETEK 116336-01
Item 116336-01, replacement Vac Motor, 120V Ac, 2 Stage for Ametek cleaning equipment
8. Ametek Lamb Vacuum Blower / Motor 120 Volts 115334
Designed to move clean and dry air. Ideal for use in commercial canister or utility vacuums, sprayer/foggers, material handling and transfer systems, car wash, and central vacuum systems. Vacuum Motor, Bypass, Tangential Bypass Discharge, Blower Stages 2, No. of Speeds 1, Open Dripproof Motor Enclosure Design, 102.7 CFM @ 2-In. Orifice, Vacuum (H2O Sealed) 110.0, Voltage 120, 60/50 Hz, 1 Phase, Max. Amps 13.0, Max. Air Watts 384, Lug Motor Mounting Type, Motor Design Universal AC/DC, Motor Mounting Position All Angle, Motor Thermal Protection None, Ins. Class A, Ball Bearings, Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C, Body Dia. 7.2 In., Overall Height 6-1/16 In., Mounting Brackets Metal
9. Ametek Lamb 5.7 Inch 2 Stage BB Peripheral Discharge Vacuum Motor
Ametek Lamb 5.7 Inch 2 Stage BB Peripheral Discharge Vacuum Motor. Ametek Lamb 5.7 Inch 2 Stage Ball Bearing Peripheral Discharge Vacuum Motor. 120 Volts 50/60 Hz. Manufacturer Part No. : 116471-00 FF6 SC-05-8557-05
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Belts Ametek for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!