572 reviews analysed
1. Titan 80 Piece Vacuum Cap Assortment
2. Rubber Vacuum Cap Assortment (90 Pcs / 6 Sizes)
3. ABN Rubber Vacuum Cap 115-Piece Assortment Set – Automotive Carb Line & Hose Caps Kit for Carburetor, Manifold, More
- PREVENT VACUUM LEAKS: Use the ABN Rubber Vacuum Cap 115-Piece Assortment Set – Automotive Carb Line & Hose Caps Kit for Carburetor, Manifold, & More to cap lines and hoses while testing carburetors, manifolds, emission control systems, vacuum lines, and more
- They provide a tight fit to prevent vacuum leaks
- 10 SIZES: Vacuum cap sizes measured from the inner diameter (ID) and will fit on the corresponding tubing outer diameter (OD)
- (15) 1/8” W x 9/16” L (3x14mm), (15) 3/16” W x 9/16” L (5x14mm), (10) 3/16” W x 1-1/4” L (5x30mm), (15) 1/4” W x 9/16” L (6x14mm), (10) 1/4” W x 1-1/4” L (6x30mm), (10) 5/16” W x 9/16” L (8x14mm), (10) 5/16” W x 1-1/4” L (8x30mm), (10) 3/8” W x 1” L (10x25mm), (10) 3/8” W x 1-1/2” L (10x38mm), (10) 1/2” W x 11/16” L (12x18mm)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber for more strength, longevity, and resistance to rust and corrosion compared to unreliable and inflexible plastic caps that easily break in unfavorable weather conditions
- EASY STORAGE: Transparent 10.75” x 7.25” x 1.25” inch (27.3cm x 18.4cm x 3.2cm) clear plastic carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- (12) 1.6” x 3.4” inch (4.1cm x 8.6cm) divided compartments that contain 10 different sizes
- Size chart is included
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (115) vacuum caps – 1/8” x 9/16” (3x14mm), 3/16” x 9/16” (5x14mm), 3/16” x 1-1/4” (5x30mm), 1/4” x 9/16” (6x14mm), 1/4” x 1-1/4” (6x30mm), 5/16” x 9/16” (8x14mm), 5/16” x 1-1/4” (8x30mm), 3/8” x 1” (10x25mm), 3/8” x 1-1/2” (10x38mm), 1/2” x 11/16” (12x18mm) + (1) storage case for your convenience
4. Swordfish 20020 Black Rubber Vacuum Cap Assortment, 115 Piece
5. 40 Piece High Temp Silicone Rubber Protective End Cap Kit – 3/32" to 3/4" for Powder Coating Custom Painting Anodizing
6. Spectre Performance 4254 Vacuum Cap Assortment
7. Dorman Help! 47397 V-Cap Assort.Colored
8. 160pc High Temp Silicone Rubber End Cap and Tapered Stopper Plug Assortment Kit Powder Coat Coating Paint Masking Supplies
- The #1 High Temp Masking Cap & Plug Assortment Used By Finishing Professionals
- Ultra High Temperature Silicone Rubber Withstands Heat Up To 600°F/315°C For Up To 20 Minutes
- 80 Assorted Tapered Plugs – 10 Each Of Our 8 Most Popular Sizes To Fit Any Hole From 1/16″ To 3/4″
- 80 Assorted Tapered Caps – 10 Each Of Our 8 Most Popular Sizes To Cover Any Size From 3/32″ To 3/4″
- Use For Powder Coating, Painting, Plating, Anodizing, Media Blasting, E-Coating, Ceracoat, Etc.
Make your next finishing project a success with this 160 piece high temp silicone plug and cap kit. This kit has an assortment of high temperature rated caps and plugs to fit almost anything between 1/16″ and 3/4″ in diameter. The tapered design of the stopper style plugs allows them to fit a variety of different hole sizes. The end caps are flexible which allows them to fit most common size studs, bolts, etc. Don’t worry about heat either – with a maximum temperature rating of 600°F for up to 20 minutes they are perfect for high temperature finishing applications. Say goodbye to chasing and tapping threads by masking them off properly before applying your coating. Made for the most demanding applications, this high grade silicone will not melt, harden or bleed under normal conditions and can be reused many times. No matter what your application – powder coating, painting, e-coating, sublimation, anodizing, plating, hydro dipping or media blasting, this kit is the best. The versatility of these caps and plugs makes them ideal for many uses not listed here, they are a great addition to almost any toolbox.
9. 175Pc Ultra Precision High Temp Silicone Rubber End Cap Kit Powder Coating Custom Paint Supplies
This 175 Piece Silicone Cap Kit is a great fit for the powder coater, custom painter, scientist, handy man, media blaster or anyone who needs premium quality silicone plugs. This is a great kit for all of those precision jobs with small, hard to reach studs, bolts, etc. You will receive 175 assorted flexible end caps as pictured to fit anything up to 3/8"(8.7mm) in diameter. This superior grade of silicone is capable of withstanding temps up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit (315 Celsius) for at least 20 minutes and holds up to most chemicals. It is ultra tough yet flexible, reusable and will not crack, harden, shrink or break over time. Unlike the competitors, all of our premium silicone goods are color coded for ease of use and the color will never bleed or fade.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Cap Assortment for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!