629 reviews analysed
1. RKX replacement for VW 2.5L VACUUM PUMP REBUILD/SEAL KIT for Volkswagen 2.5 L Jetta, Beetle, Passat, Rabbit, Golf
- RKX PREMIUM vacuum pump reseal kit For VW and Audi 2.5L Engines. The RKX kit is the highest quality kit available guaranteed! We are so confident in our gaskets we offer a no gimmick limited lifetime warranty on all gaskets included!
- Includes all needed gaskets to rebuild the 2.5L vacuum pump and stop it from leaking oil. VW & Audi do not sell this kit as a spare part. They want you to replace the entire pump!
- Our custom injection molded seals are made from military grade Fluorocarbon (Viton) and designed to hold up under the extreme conditions of your engine. The RKX 2.5l seal is our most advanced vacuum pump seal to date featuring double lip technology (DLT) for the ultimate seal!
- Resealing your pump is cost effective and easy! Our kits included everything needed to seal your pump and stop it from leaking oil. We do not include unnecessary extra parts such as bolts to help keep our kits the best possible value!
- Fits Volkswagen Jetta, Beetle, New Beetle, Golf, Rabbit, Passat, and Audi TT RS
2. URO Parts 058905291K Vacuum Check Valve
- Guaranteed Fitment
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- High Quality Materials
- Replaces cracked or failing OE vacuum check valves that can leak and degrade braking or engine performance
- Manufactured to original valve dimensions and shape for easy installation and reliable vacuum seal
- Durable heat resistant material accommodates engine vibration and intake vacuum fluctuations
- 24-Month / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
3. Dade Vacuum Suction Pump Purge Valve 058133753B for Audi A4 TT 1.8T VW Passat Jetta Golf MK4 by Folconroad
4. Pertronix D186504 Flame-Thrower VW Type 1 Engine Plug and Play Vacuum Advance Cast Electronic Distributor with Ignitor Technology
- All new lightweight cast aluminum housings
- Tailored advance curve for optimal performance and driveability
- Integrated Ignitor electronic ignition delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit which enables precise timing
- High dielectric strength cap with brass terminals
Performance Distributors for VW Type I Engines. Now you can get a quality distributor that delivers excellent performance and doesn’t break the bank. We’ve taken all the features that you like about the Bosch 009 distributor, and the performance capabilities of the 010 and 050 distributor and designed them into our Flame-Thrower mechanical advance distributor. The vacuum advance version also has a custom tailored advance curve to suit most applications. To top things off these distributors feature integrated Ignitor electronics for both 12 and 6 Volt negative ground systems.
5. MTC 058-905-291K | 058-905-291A Vacuum Valve Check Valve Audi Volkswagen VW
6. Upgr8 Universal Inner Diameter High Performance 5 Feet Length Silicone Vacuum Hose Line (3MM(1/8 Inch), Blue)
7. HPS HTSVH35-BLKx10 Black 10′ Length High Temperature Silicone Vacuum Tubing Hose (60 psi Maxium Pressure, 3.5mm ID)
- Hose Inside Diameter: 3.5mm. Length: 10 Feet Roll
- Made of High Temp Premium Grade Silicone. Meet and exceed SAEJ20 industry standards, ideal for heavy duty pressure connections and provides excellent resistance for high temperature applications
- Great for marine and industrial use, custom turbo or intercooler piping fabrication, DIY intake or radiator cooling system
- Heavy wall design gives it the ability to handle extreme pressure
- UV and ozone resistant. Silicone hose is NOT compatible with fuel or oil
8. 07K145215A 2.5L Vacuum Pump Rebuild/Seal Gasket Kit Fits for VW Volkswagen Jetta Beetle Golf Rabbit Passat SportWagen TT RS Replace# 07K 145 215 A
- The VW 2.5 L mechanical vacuum pump is a common point to leak oil. If your 2.5 was leaking you would find oil coming from somewhere around the bottom of where that cover meets the housing. The leak will generally be more prevalent where the engine and transmission meet, and this is often misdiagnosed as a bad rear main seal. The easiest way to know if you have a leaking vacuum pump would be to see if you have oil build of on top of the transmission of the vehicle.
- The Brake Booster Vacuum Pump Gasket Kit includes all needed gaskets to rebuild the 2.5L vacuum pump and stop it from leaking oil. The original O ring with Flat – V groove design, O ring fails which will lead to oil leaks over time. This 2.5L seal has been specifically designed to hold up under the extreme conditions of your engine. Resealing your pump is cost effective and easy!
- This vacuum pump reseal gasket kit fit For VW and 2.5L Engines, also compatible for Jetta, Beetle, New Beetle, Golf, Rabbit, Passat, and TT RS. All our kits are assembled from the highest quality seals for lasting repairs. Includes: front vacuum pump DLT seal ，vacuum port seal, graphite coated rear crush gasket.
- This Brake Booster Vacuum Pump Gasket Kit Fits for the Following Vehicles: TT RS 2012-2013
- Volkswagen Beetle 2006-2014
- Jetta 2005-2014, Passat 2012-2014, Rabbit 2006-2014, Golf 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 with Engine Codes CBUA, CBTA, CEPA, CEPB, BPS, BPR BGP, CEPB, BGQ 2.5L.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OE part number: 07K145215A, 07K 145 215A, 07K145100H, 07K 145 100H, 07K 145 100 H, 724807300, 7 24807 30 0, 07K145100B, 07K 145 100B, 07K 145 100 B, 07K145100G, 07K 145 100G, 07K 145 100 G, 07K 145 100C, 07K145100C, 07K 145 100 C, 07K145215, 07K 145 215. NOTE: Outer rubber O-ring seal may be looked a little bigger around, this design can more evenly fix into vacuum housing groove, for better sealing!
9. PQYRACING Boost Gauge Sensor Adaptor for Audi VW SEAT Skoda TFSI TSI 1.2T/1.4T 1.6 1.9 2.0 Boost Vacuum TAP
Application:For AUDI VW SEAT SKODA TFSI TSI 1.2T/1.4T 1.6 1.9 2.0 TDI
1x Vacuum ports
2x M5x35 slef tapping screws (100% Brand New Never Used Or Installed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vw Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!