Top 10 Wd Desktop Everyday 4Tb Internal
Finding your suitable readers for wd – desktop everyday 4tb internal is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for wd – desktop everyday 4tb internal including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
592 reviews analysed
1. WD Blue 4TB PC Hard Drive – 5400 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD40EZRZ
WD Blue internal hard drives deliver reliability for office and web applications. They are ideal for use as primary drives in desktop PCs and for office applications. With a range of capacities and cache sizes, there’s a WD Blue internal hard drive that’s just right for you.
2. WD Black 4TB Performance Hard Drive – 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD4005FZBX
WD Black performance storage is designed to enhance your PC experience across heavier computing tasks whether you are a digital artist, video editor, photographer, or gamer. Available with an impressive 256 MB of DRAM cache on higher capacity models, the WD Black drive is optimized for drive performance so you can spend more time experiencing the things you love most. Enhance your PC’s performance even further when you combine a WD Black drive with an SSD for a dual drive configuration, allowing you to benefit from the additional caching of your operating system onto the SSD for increased performance. All together, the WD Black drive gives you the hard drive performance, capacity and an industry leading 5-year limited warranty for an inspiring three-in-one storage solution.
3. Seagate Constellation ES ST4000NM0033 4TB 7200RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5inch Internal Enterprise Hard Drive OEM – w/3 Year Warranty
Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST4000NM0033 4TB 7200 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Enterprise Internal Hard Drive is 9th-generation drives lead the industry with a range of high-capacity enterprise drive options. Available in SATA III interfaces, these drives feature enterprise-class reliability with the power and performance efficiencies that make them ideal for capacity-optimised, 24×7 multi-drive server and storage environments.
SEAGATE CONSTELLATION ES.3 SATA 6GB/S 4-TB HARD DRIVE
Confidently Store Up to 4TB of Data Without Sacrificing Performance
Quickly access and store critical data with blazingly fast random performance over 100% faster than the previous generation
Enjoy peace of mind with field-proven, ninth-generation technology for reliable access to unstructured data?all in the same 3.5-inch footprint!
Helps to ensure 24×7 uninterrupted performance?every transaction, every day
Efficiently delivers easy integration into replicated and RAID bulk storage systems with SATA 6Gb/s interface options
Reduces design and support costs by building on the Seagate best-in-class enterprise storage foundation
Features a range of high capacities 4TB in a 3.5 inch enterprise-class hard disc drive Offers a traditional 3.5 inch form factor with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise-class reliability in a cost-effective drive
Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF* of 1.2 million hours and enhanced end-to-end data integrity with the Protection Information feature
Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5 inch drive
Includes Seagate PowerChoice technology for even greater on-demand power savings during slow or idling periods
4. Seagate SATA 6Gb/s 3.5-Inch 4TB Desktop HDD (ST4000DM000)
Seagate brings over 30 years of trusted performance and reliability to the new Seagate Desktop HDDs with an impressive 4TB storage capacity. Double your capacity and drive down costs with up to 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology plus SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance. Seagate AcuTrac servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers and with Seagate OptiCache technology you’ll notice an overall performance boost by as much as 45%. The included Seagate DiskWizard software allows you to install 3TB and 4TB hard drives in Windows, including XP, without UEFI BIOS. The best-fit applications for the Desktop HDD are: Desktop or all-in-one PCs, Home servers, PC based gaming systems, Desktop RAID, Direct-attached external storage devices (DAS), Network-attached storage devices (NAS).
5. Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – CMR 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 5900 RPM 64MB Cache for RAID Network Attached Storage – Frustration Free Packaging (ST4000VNZ08/VN008)
- IronWolf internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 8 bay, multi user NAS environments craving powerhouse performance
- Store more and work faster with a NAS optimized hard drive providing 4TB and cache of up to 64MB
- Purpose built for NAS enclosures, IronWolf delivers less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file sharing performance, and much more
- Easily monitor the health of drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long term reliability with 1M hours MTBF
- 3 year limited warranty protection plan included
Purpose built for multi-user NAS environments, IronWolf is perfect for teams needing to store more and work faster. Designed for up to 8 bays and featuring 4TB and speeds of up to 180MB/s, these internal hard drives are specifically built for less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file-sharing performance, and lower power consumption. Easily monitor the health of hard drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long-term reliability with 1M hours MTBF and the included three-year limited warranty protection plan.
6. Seagate BarraCuda 4TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch Sata 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC – Frustration Free Packaging ST4000DMZ04/DM004
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a powerhouse gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD(MB/s):190 MB/s
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 2 year limited warranty
Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives. Perfect for designers, musicians, photographers, and video editors using multiple applications at once, these solutions offer uninterrupted performance, optimized read/write caching technology, and a variety of capacities and form factors to choose from. The result is a seamless experience backed by a two-year limited warranty and 20 years of hard drive laminate finish
7. Western Digital WD4000FYYZ ENTERPRISE 4TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5 internal hard drive
The 4 TB WD4000FYYZ Western Digital RE SATA 3.5″ Hard Drive from WD is a powerful combination of enterprise-class performance and high capacity required for superior performance computing and business critical environments. The hard drive delivers transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps and high random I/O rates. It is coupled with a dual processor, which provides twice the processing power to maximize performance. The WD RE SATA Hard Drive’s enhanced RAFF technology monitors the drive and corrects both linear and rotational vibration in real-time. It thus provides optimum performance even in high vibration environments. It features a head positioning system with two actuators which improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The featured motor shaft on both ends minimizes the system-induced vibration and stabilizes platters. This enables accurate tracking of read and write operations. The multi-axis shock sensor feature automatically detects the subtlest shock events allowing you to protect the data. The WD RE SATA Hard Drive’s Time-Limited Error Recovery (TLER) feature prevents drive fall-out caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes. The NoTouch ramp load technology ensures that the recording head never touches the disk media. This allows significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as enhanced drive protection in transit. Thermal cycling guarantees that each drive is tested by an extended burn-in for reliable operation. Dynamic fly height technology enables each read-write head’s fly height to be adjusted in real-time for optimum reliability. With 64 MB cache, the WD RE SATA Hard Drive ensures faster data transactions. It is ideal for use in servers, video surveillance and other demanding write-intensive applications demanding write-intensive applications.
8. Western Digital 4TB WD Gold Enterprise Class Internal Hard Drive – 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD4003FRYZ
- Conquer tough workloads with enterprise-grade WD Gold HDDs. Available in 1TB to 14TB* capacities. | *As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Enhanced reliability with up to 2.5M hours MTBF
- Specifically designed for use in enterprise-grade data centers and storage systems
- Improve performance with our vibration protection technology
- Get peace of mind with a 5-year limited warranty
Conquer tough workloads with enterprise-class WD Gold HDDs. Available in 1TB to 18TB* capacities, this highly reliable solution for demanding storage environments provides up to 2.5M hours MTBF, vibration protection technology and a low power draw thanks to HelioSeal technology [for 12TB and above]. Specifically designed for use in enterprise-class data centers and storage systems, the WD Gold SATA HDD delivers the world-class performance you expect from Western Digital hard drives.
9. HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 4TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5inch Internal Hard Drive (for NAS, Desktop PC/Mac, Surveillance Storage, CCTV DVR) – 5 Year Warranty (Renewed)
- 4TB Capacity, 7200RPM Rotation Speed, 64MB Cache,SATA III 6.0Gb/s, Enterprise Grade, Heavy Duty
- 100% Tested & Passed HGST Diagnostic Software, ZERO Bad Sectors!
- Works for Servers, Desktop PC/Mac, RAID, NAS, Surveillance System, CCTV DVR
- Bare Drive Only, Single Pack, (No Screws, Cables or Accessories included) -Friendly Reminder- Please FORMAT HDD on system in order to be detected/shows on system.
- 5 Years Warranty from Reseller, Worry Free Return! 100% Full Refund
HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALE641 4TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Internal Enterprise Hard Drive is the world’s first 4TB 7200 RPM hard drive with a 2.0 million hours MTBF specification and backed by a full 5-year warranty from Reseller, originally offered with SATA 6Gb/s interface. Ultrastar 7K4000 represents the sixth-generation HGST 5-platter design, which has been field proven by top server and storage OEMs and Internet giants. Engineered for the highest quality, the Ultrastar 7K4000 is put through grueling design tests during development and must pass stringent ongoing reliability testing during manufacturing. Ultrastar 7K4000 delivers by reducing downtime, eliminating service calls and minimizing TCO.
Doubling the capacity density
As data center professionals across the globe work to meet growing enterprise needs, they face the dilemma of storing more data in the same footprint while also reducing power and HVAC consumption. The new Ultrastar 7K4000 provides twice the data storage capacity of the prior generation Ultrastar 7K3000 drive, and does so using fewer watts.
Enhancing data safety and security
To ensure the utmost in data safety and security, the Ultrastar 7K4000 is also available with a bulk data encryption (BDE) option. When enabled, the Hitachi BDE implementation encrypts all data on the drive using a private security key as it
10. Western Digital RE WD4000FYYZ 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5in Enterprise Internal Hard Drive – OEM w/3 Year Warranty (Renewed)
- Industry’s highest capacity nearline drive – WD RE SATA hard drives are available in capacities 4 TB to suit even the most demanding storage needs
- Highest performance for business-critical applications – WD RE delivers 6 Gb/s transfer rates, sustained sequential data rates of 171 MB/s and high random I/O rates
- Designed for quality and reliability – With a field-tested 1.2 million hour MTBF, this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24×7 operation in up to 100% duty cycle applications
- Dual processor – Twice the processing power to maximize performance
- 3 Years Warranty from Reseller
Western Digital WD4000FYYZ Re 4TB 7200RPM SATA 6.0GB/S 64MB Enterprise Ha LA 3.5IN 3.5″ Internal Hard Drive
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wd Desktop Everyday 4Tb Internal for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!