Nowadays, there are so many products of zwave network signal range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for zwave network signal range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings zwave network signal range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
734 reviews analysed
1. Aeotec Range Extender 7, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, Zwave Extender, Gen7, 700 Series, V2, with SmartStart and S2, Compatible with SmartThings, White
- WIRELESS Z-WAVE SIGNAL REPEATER: Amplifies and repeats weak signals. Boost the wireless range up to 250% and raise the reliability of weak Z-Wave / Z-Wave Plus devices.
- 50% FASTER Z-WAVE COMMUNICATION: Built upon Aeotec unique Gen7 hardware and firmware stack, Range Extender 7 communicates with other Z-Wave devices up to 50% faster than other repeater models.
- S2 COMPATIBLE: Security focussed, Range Extender 7 can repeat and amplify Security 2 (S2) compatible Z-Wave communication used by door locks, alarm systems, and other secure devices.
- EASY AS PLUG AND PLAY: Plug it in (its small design means it doesn’t block other sockets) and then connect it to your Z-Wave gateway using Range Extender 7’s SmartStart QR code. It’s Aeotec simplest installation yet.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including ISY994i, Homeseer HS3, Vera, SmartThings, Wink, Hubitat, Domoticz, Jeedom, Open-zwave. Built upon Aeotec’s Gen7 technology. Z-Wave Plus V2 and 700 series certified. Certification number: ZC12-19080007.
2. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus repeater
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
You use Z-Wave to manage your smart home. You use Range Extender 6 to keep Z-Wave reliable. Aeotec’s Range Extender 6 works seamlessly to amplify and repeat weak Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus signals. Simply plug it into a power socket, connect it to your Z-Wave network, and it automatically starts improving any poor Z-Wave signals that are in range. As it’s custom desgined as a wireless signal booster, Range Extender 6 performs better than other Z-Wave devices that offer simply repeating; it amplifies the signal too. Designed to use Z-Wave Plus, unlike previous editions Range Extender 6 can work with advanced Z-Wave features such as encryption and security devices such as door locks while remaining compatible with older versions of Z-Wave. It repeats signals 250% faster than other signal repeaters and can repeat Z-Wave signals up to 492 feet away when unobstructed. Range Extender 6 is compatible with all certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro, and Mios Vera.
3. Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Satin Nickel, BE469 CAM 619, Works with Alexa via SmartThings, Wink or Iris
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- Built-in alarm with 3 alert settings. Battery-Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Exterior Dimensions- 3 x 5 x 1 inches. Interior Dimensions-3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Z-wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone
- Battery operated and fit standard door prep
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
From your smartphone to your car, you want advanced technology that makes life simpler. Technology that can keep up with everything life throws at it. With Schlage connect, we’ve brought that level of thinking to your door locks. Schlage connect combines all of our best security features into one lock – redefining what it means to be secure. With a sleek, modern touchscreen, you have the convenience of going keyless and no longer having keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use – safeguarding your home even more. And thanks to Z-Wave technology, Schlage connect gives you advanced remote management capabilities and compatibility with home monitoring systems – letting you run your home from anywhere.”””
If you have immediate questions or need additional information, please contact Schlage Customer Service at: [email protected].
888-805-9837 (US) / 800-900-4734 (Canada)
4. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Zwave Extender, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, 2 Pack
- [Zwave Extender] Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- [Zwave Repeater] Z-Wave repeater amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Z-Wave extender. Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
5. Samsung SmartThings Wifi Mesh Router Range Extender SmartThings Hub Functionality Whole-Home WiFi Coverage – Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White (3 Pack) – ET-WV525KWEGUS
- All-in-One Solution: The only mesh router and smart-home hub in-one, allowing you to connect and control 100+ compatible smart cameras, lights, speakers, doorbells, and more with the SmartThings app
- Extendable Coverage: Enjoy seamless Wi-Fi coverage for up to 1,500 sq. feet with a single Wi-Fi router, and up to 4,500 sq. feet with a pack of 3. Add up to 32 routers if additional coverage is needed
- Adaptive Home Wi-Fi: Powered by Plume, SmartThings Wi-Fi learns your environment and optimizes performance for a powerful, reliable home Wi-Fi experience
- Seamless Channel Hopping: Adaptive routing technology automatically chooses the clearest channel & fastest path to avoid congestions
- One App Controls it All: See what’s connected, prioritize devices, create network access for guests, set up parental controls, set schedules, and more all from your smartphone.Extendable Coverage: Enjoy seamless WiFi coverage for up to 1,500 sq. feet with a single WiFi router, and up to 4,500 sq. feet with a pack of 3
- Easy Setup: Download the SmartThings app, and follow the instructions to get your new home network running in minutes
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
Enjoy ultimate connectivity and smartness at your home with a powerful mesh Wi-Fi router that is also a SmartThings Hub.
The SmartThings Wi-Fi uses Plume’s Adaptive Home Wi-Fi technology to learn how you use your Wi-Fi and optimizes your network to fill every inch of your home with the strongest possible signal. It also operates as a SmartThings Hub connecting lights, cameras, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more. Automate your smart home, and control it from anywhere with the SmartThings app, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa.
Start with one SmartThings Wifi to cover homes up to 1,500 sq. feet in size and then simply add up to 32 hubs to expand your coverage. In contrast to traditional routers, the SmartThings Wifi’s mesh network can use combination of different channels and band for each data hop, taking your Wi-Fi through the fastest route and eliminating interference, congestion, and buffering.
SmartThings Wifi is simple to install and easy to use. Personalize who gets on your Wi-Fi network, for how long, and what they can do. Measure the speed of your network, create schedules for when devices can access the internet, and much more. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about updating firmware-SmartThings Wifi will update automatically.
Includes: DC Adapter(s), LAN cable(s), and QSG Leaflet
*Product not supported outside U.S.
*Not compatible with Samsung Connect Home models ET-WV520KWEGUS, ET-WV520BWEGUS, and ET-WV530BWEGUS.
6. Dome Z-Wave Plus Range Extender and Signal Repeater DMEX1
- MORE Z-WAVE COVERAGE THAN EVER: Extends Z-Wave range by more than 400 ft in all six directions. Great for basements, garages, or attics. Z-Wave hub required, this is NOT a standalone product. Will extend signal for any open Z-Wave system (not supported by Z-Wave alarm panels), once you add it, it’s working, even if it displays as unknown or other.
- EXTEND SIGNAL TO THE BACKYARD: It comes with a suction cup mount for window installation to help coverage outside of your home.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNT: Plug it into a standard receptacle for a quick and clean set-up (doesn’t block the other outlet) or use the micro USB port to mount the extender at the location of your choice (cable or power adapted NOT INCLUDED).
- SMART LED INDICATOR: You can use the Dome Range Extender as a nightlight. Great for dark hallways, basements, breezeways or bathrooms. Use it as a notification indicator for other things happening in your network (turn it on automatically whenever the garage door is open).
- RELIABLE SOLUTION: The product is ETL listed and complies with all North American safety standards. It’s backed by a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
Will it work with Alexa?
Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to take advantage of this signal extender. It helps the Z-Wave radio signal only and is NOT a wifi or bluetooth extender
Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
7. August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- Control your door from anywhere.
- Connect your August Smart Lock to Wi-Fi. Requires North American outlet with 110-240V.
- Always know that your door is locked.
- Lock or unlock your door, even if you are away from home.
- Voice Control – Connect your lock to Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant or Siri.
- Get instant alerts when someone enters or exits your home.
Lock and unlock your August smart lock from anywhere, right from your smartphone. Accessory to August smart lock.
Warranty is only effective for US & CA customers.
8. Securifi Almond+ : (3 Minute Setup) Long Range Touchscreen Wireless AC Gigabit Router + Home Automation Hub
- Amazingly Simple Touchscreen setup that doesn’t require a PC or Mac, or web browser
- Long Range WiFi upto 5,000 sq.ft using Powerful Amplifiers
- Multi-Purpose: Router / Range Extender / Wireless Bridge / Access Point
- Remotely Access Router and connected sensors using Almond iOS and Android apps.
- Receive alerts when your doors/windows open or close. Control lights, locks, or thermostats from anywhere using our free iOS and Android Apps
It is more than a router. It’s a communication hub, which is great for a connected home.” – TechCrunch
LONG RANGE AND BLAZING FAST GIGABIT AC SPEEDS Almond+ combines the intuitive touchscreen interface from the pioneering Almond 2012 with seriously fast dual band Wi-Fi (AC1750), 4 Gigabit LAN and 2 USB 3.0 ports.
Its powerful processor can handle anything you throw at it – from streaming video to online gaming. It also supports advanced software features for power users, such as port forwarding, VPN, etc.
Router / Range Extender / Wireless Bridge / Access Point Router or AP – Works with any Internet modem (Cable, DSL, Fiber, etc.) from any provider (Comcast, Time Warner Cable, AT&T, Verizon etc.)
Wirelessly extend your existing Wi-Fi; compatible with routers from Apple Airport, Net gear, Linksys, Cisco, Belkin, D-Link, Asus, etc.
Connect your wired (Ethernet) only devices to a Wi-Fi network Home Security & Home Automation Almond+ also acts as a versatile smart-home security and automation hub, just add compatible sensors.
No Monthly Fees – No contracts and no lock-ins.
Security Alerts/Notifications – Receive smartphone alerts when your doors or windows open or close.
Control lights, thermostats and even appliances remotely Schedules & Rules – Intuitive UI to create schedules and automation logic.
Dual Band Concurrent 802.11bgn + 11ac (AC1750)
4 Gigabit LAN + 1 Gigabit WAN Ports + 2 USB 3.0
ZigBee HA 1.2
Z-Wave VPN Server
Port Forwarding, DMZ, UPnP, USB File sharing
iOS & Android Apps & Browser UI – No fees
50-200 ft. (Depends on Construction)
12V, 2.5A (Input:110 – 220V, 50-60Hz)
9. Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Plus Technology, White, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Z-Wave Plus certified – compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and Wink
- Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- Scene and zone control integration. Designed for residential applications of up to 7,500 square feet
- Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
Schedule your plug-in lamps, holiday lighting or small appliances to turn on/off from anywhere using a compatible Z-Wavecontroller. Installation is simple and requires no new wiring – simply plug in the device and enroll it to the hub. Features two-way status updating for immediate notification and precise automation scheduling. Reduce energy consumption, provide automated plug-load control based on schedules with a compatible hub, and utilize the wireless affordable plug-in for automating small appliances. Leviton Z-Wave products make it easy to bring today’s technology into your home. For wireless control of lamps, small appliances, holiday lighting and more, Z-Wave Plug-Ins are the smart solution for today’s lifestyle. The Plug-In Outlet with Z-Wave Plus Technology (DZPA1) is ideal for any residential setting where remote ON/OFF switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or freestanding lights, including LED, Incandescent, Inductive Voltage, Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent loads is needed. Typical applications include switching of lamps, portable fans, kitchen appliances, indoor fountains and more. Also allows users to incorporate small appliances into scene and zone home control applications. DZPA1 is for use with Z-Wave enabled hubs like the Samsung SmartThings, to help facilitate a comprehensive smart home. If you do not wish to use a hub but still desire voice controls and select third-party device integration, Leviton recommends the DW15A.
10. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart On/Off Light and Appliance Switch, Dual Outlet Plug-In, 2 Controlled Together | Repeater Range Extender| ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa Compatible, 39342
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS & OTHER DEVICES – Schedule timed events for connected devices. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote.
- 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY CONTROLLED GROUNDED OUTLETS – features 2 grounded outlets that can be controlled at the same time (NOT SEPERATLEY) and a manual ON/OFF & program physical button. Works with all LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- EASY SETUP – simply plug the module into any in-wall outlet, then connect your lights or devices to the smart outlets located on the side of the plug-in (one outlet on left and right side). Space saving design will leave the bottom outlet free to use when plugged into the top outlet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Zwave Network Signal Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!